Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm quite disappointed with the "Sha-touched" intellect weapons. No spirit at all.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

Quote Originally Posted by Alayea View Post
    I'm quite disappointed with the "Sha-touched" intellect weapons. No spirit at all.

Ech, they could still add it in though. It'd have to be on the mace, since that's the only weapon all healing classes share.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterbuns View Post
    Ech, they could still add it in though. It'd have to be on the mace, since that's the only weapon all healing classes share.
    Yeah I was thinking the mace would have the stat, but... Keeping fingers crossed that they'll add it.
    Urwenn

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder what UI that Rogue is using. It looks really smooth

---------- Post added 2012-08-05 at 06:27 AM ----------

Edit: For those looking, people are saying the rogue UI is a simplified version of TukUI.

Here's a link of someone else using the UI. http://www.wowuigallery.com/topic/tukui-v10

Here is the link to download it. http://www.tukui.org/home.php
    Last edited by Pandorox; 2012-08-05 at 06:28 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    You hardly ever see the likes of Paragon, Method, etc on the Blizzard forums complaining like those idiots.
    Well, they probably LIKE the nerf. Makes the boring gear grind quicker -> more time for RL / other games.

Deleted
    Thank you very much!
    I usually don't use UI pack, thats why I have no idea which this one was, but it just looks awesome! I think I'm going to download every single addon from this pack without WTF files and configure it myself, its more fun than have a complete UI pack!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by yuca247 View Post
    Those people are only the wannabe hardcore raiders. The real hardcore raiders couldn't give a rat's ass what Blizzard decides to nerf long after they have already cleared it or how long it takes other raiders to clear content. You hardly ever see the likes of Paragon, Method, etc on the Blizzard forums complaining like those idiots.
    Alternatively they know posting on the forums gets them no-where, just like what happened when previous "Hardcore" raiders and gladiators have posted about what they dislike about the game. The posts usually get a load of likes but they're completely ignored by the blues. In this case the blues are actually responding in ways which don't quite make sense.

Deleted
    I hope the legendary items in LFR will stay. It's just a gem, so it doesn't even look cool. Besides, this way more players get to experience the quest and more players will feel like continueing the quest in the next patch. Therefor keeper it in like it is would be quite good to get more people to raid.

Quote Originally Posted by Alayea View Post
    yea i noticed the same thing...hope this is changed

I seriously hope the mage preview robe means that Tier 0 2.0 is on the way! I'd love re-painted, high-resolution versions of the classic sets.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragezero View Post
    I hope the legendary items in LFR will stay. It's just a gem, so it doesn't even look cool. Besides, this way more players get to experience the quest and more players will feel like continueing the quest in the next patch. Therefor keeper it in like it is would be quite good to get more people to raid.
    SAME! I hate this- I hate how they want us to use this system that they've worked so hard on- yet they restrict us (as in this example- where they tell us one thing, and then update it and change their minds). Why not allow us to do the quests in LFR but perhaps require more gems, like 20 or 30 compared to the original 10.

Given that they introduced a 25-point achievement for completing Part I of the quest, my initial thinking was that they would make it so that the quest is able to be completed by a large percentage of the population (whether through letting the items drop in LFR, and/or by making the items drop for everyone in normal/heroic). If the drops are restricted to normal AND only one Sigil of Wisdom drops per week, only a very few people are going to get the achievement (not to mention being able to continue the quests for the three remaining 25-point achievements).

I have no problem with making legendaries restrictive, but if that's the case, I think the achievement should be changed to a feat of strength as with all of the other achievements involving legendaries.

Deleted
    So basically, the person with the most OP class at that time will get a legend if your guild intends any kind of min maxing.

nice.

Mages, gratz.

So now everyone can get a legendary weapon? Sadness.

For a lot of people clearing things on a higher difficulty is not content.
    The developers consider the Normal-Heroic transition to be part of the raiding progression. Of course, it's your choice to decide if you want to go and deal with Heroic content or not.
    And it's why I'm not playing and many others are quitting. There are serious problems when a company can't see their own flaws. I'm not phased by difficulty levels in dungeons but I think they are missing the point. Raid difficulty should be a choice on a guilds part rather then a path of progression. All difficulties should the same gear but the dungeon should be harder. Each difficulty should award different amounts of currency per kill. All 3 difficulties should take the same gear to beat, but higher difficulty should require more skill and awareness.

A good example of how progress would work this way below. 1 being easy 100 being hard.

LFR patch teir 1 raid - difficulty 15/100 - currency per boss kill: 5
    Normal patch 1 teir 1 raid - Difficulty 55/100 - Currency per boss kill: 15
    Heroic patch 1 teir 1 raid - Difficulty 70-80/100 - Currency per boss kill: 25 <--- This difficulty never gets nerfed, It should be for hardcore players and nerfs should only occur on broken mechanics

LFR patch 1 teir 2 raid - difficulty 25-30/100 - currency per boss kill: 10
    Normal patch 1 teir 2 raid - Difficulty 60-70/100 - Currency per boss kill: 25
    Heroic patch 1 teir 2 raid - Difficulty 90 - 100/100 - Currency per boss kill: 40

LFR patch 1 teir 3 raid - difficulty 35/100 - currency per boss kill: 10
    Normal patch 1 teir 3 raid - Difficulty 70-80/100 - Currency per boss kill: 30
    Heroic patch 1 teir 3 raid - Difficulty 100-130/100 - Currency per boss kill: 50 <-- over 100 = extreme bosses that you should wipe on for literally weeks maybe months

in this setup hardcore raiders can get the challenge they want because blizzard is counting on people to use heroic difficulty for progression.

NOTE THAT IN THIS SETUP YOU WOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO ENTER A HEROIC RAID WITH ANY LFR OR NORMAL GEAR ON. the idea is to make heroics, heroic and as such you will need to progress properly through them. This means that useless players wont be able to kill the content on heroic, just because they are geared from normal.

EVERYONE WINS! hardcores are happy they can brag, they are still rewarded for greater effort and casuals can still feel like they are progressing through the story.
    Last edited by Lynix; 2012-08-05 at 04:35 PM.
    "When life gives you lemons, don't make Lemonade! You make life take the lemons back. Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons!" - Cave Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by Ragezero View Post
    They will, blizzard will keep making everything ingame accessible to everyone. Why take away something that the majority of raiders do now which is LFR.

It's great that we don't need to be in a raiding guild anymore to get what raiders get and see all the content, makes for a much better game and hopefully one day raiding guilds will be a thing of the past and the game with just a lfr mode.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good news for spirit users!

Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    there being no Spirit whatsoever on the Legendary Sha weapons
    Well, the weapons themselves aren't legendary, but the Intellect mace is supposed to have Spirit on it. That's a bug.
    Urwenn

anyone notice that the character creation gear is just more detailed already existing armor?

Deleted
    What is the name of UI add-on used on screenshots above ? I mean those in legendary item part of the article