Deleted

Guild Wars 2 HDD space

Hi !
    Today I downloaded GW2 and i'm a llttle confused.. i've heard rumors that it require about 25 GB disc space... my download manager downloaded about 25 giga in 3 parts ( 3 times my pc rebooted ;x) but after completing the download it take only 14 GB on my Hard Drive and there is only 3 files inside the folder...

Any1 know if everything alright or i should just delete it and download once again with restart PC?

That seems about right. The current client is 14GB in size.

Quote Originally Posted by Nariuszyn View Post
    Hi !
    Today I downloaded GW2 and i'm a llttle confused.. i've heard rumors that it require about 25 GB disc space... my download manager downloaded about 25 giga in 3 parts ( 3 times my pc rebooted ;x) but after completing the download it take only 14 GB on my Hard Drive and there is only 3 files inside the folder...

Any1 know if everything alright or i should just delete it and download once again with restart PC?
    Yup that's totally fine.

The full game isn't on the client yet. And everything is packed into one nice and neat .dat file. It will all be there come release. Run the launcher every once in a while to keep up to date for release

Deleted
    Thx for help guys see you at head start