409 Holy / 406 Ret Paladin LF Heroic 10man.

CURRENTLY ONLY SEEKING 10 MAN.

Availability:

-Monday: OFF
    -Tuesday: Available
    -Wednesday: Available
    -Thursday: Available
    -Friday: OFF
    -Saturday: OFF
    -Sunday: OFF

Progression:

-Tier 11: 13/13 Heroic
    -Firelands: 7/7 Heroic
    -Dragonsoul: 8/8 Heroic (5% Madness)

Capable Alts:
    -400ilvl Resto Druid
    -395 Hunter (Tier 11 / 12 Main)

What I'm Looking For:

-A dedicated, committed, semi-hardcore, yet fun guild to do some serious damage in MoP. I feel very comfortable at playing my paladin and feel I excel at it, I expect the 9 others I raid with to feel the same way about their characters.

What To Expect From Me:

-An extremely dedicated loyal, and knowledgeable person added to your raid. I have a great learning curve and adapt and overcome very well. I'm patient and always looking for ways to better myself and the others I raid with.

Contact Information:

-In-game: Zhoa @ Dragonblight
    -Real ID: antikzoo@gmail.com
    -Or through this forum posting.

Thanks for taking time to check this out, look forward to talking to any and all who are interested.

Bump to the top top top!

<Livid> (lv25) is a newly reformed guild by 6 members and officers of a US 367 guild. We founded <Livid> because we felt as though our old guild was becoming too casual and we were looking to maintain and expand upon our hardcore raiding beliefs. The founding members of <Livid> went 8/8H in 10 man on May 18th and 8/8H in 25 man shortly after that.

Current Guild Focus is currently leveling and raiding in the MoP beta. Almost all of our main raiders have a beta key and we have strats for all boss encounters on our site. With the opening of Mogu’shan LFR testing today, we have been pushing all our raiders to get into LFR and learn the new content so that we may progress through it as quickly as possible.

About us: We offer a mature raiding environment, with officers that have plenty of real life and in game leadership experience. We believe in pushing players to be the best they possibly can be without demoralizing them or putting them down. Min/Maxing is not an option for <Livid> players, but rather a norm. We do not believe in PUGs and will not PUG on regular Raid days. We also use mumble exclusively because of the small benefit it provides in real world speech lag (it’s faster than Ventrilo).

Raid Schedule: Tue/Wed/Thur. Raid Times are: 6:00 Server – 9:00 Server. With invites going out at 5:45 Server (server is on Pacific Time).

Our Raid Times in Other Time Zones:
    7-10pm MST
    8-11pm CST
    9-Midnight EST

Our Server: Velen is a medium population PVE server with slightly more Alliance than horde (60/40). The economy is strong and AH prices are quite reasonable. Our server population is approximately 7k horde and 8k alliance, we are not a dead server by any means. Velen is in the New York Datacenter.

Loot System: We do free roll MS then OS, with “Raiders” having priority over “Trials” on MS gear only. OS gear is a straight roll-off.

Expectations of All Raiders: Must have an exceptional understanding of your class and spec. Flawless attendance; raiding must be a top priority for you. Correct gemming, glyphing, speccing and reforging as well as the proper addons to manage your DPS/HPS/Uptimes, etc. We also require that your main raiding toon have leveled professions that are non- gathering professions. Pre-potting is expected on any boss encounter. Lastly, we require you have a stable internet connection and a computer capable of easily running World of Warcraft.

What we Provide to Raiders: Cauldrons and Feasts. Guild Repairs are provided when the guild bank supports it (most of the time).

How To Apply:

If you would like to ask any questions or want any more information, please do not hesitate to contact our lead recruitment officer and co-GM, Paticakes, in Game- Real Id: MeganIn1987@yahoo.com or MoP Beta/Diablo Battletag: Paticakes1823

Please visit our website and click on “Raid Application” at the top to fill out an application.

Guild Website (for info and to Apply!): www.lividgamers.enjin.com

Simple Math of Andorhal needs a ret paladin for a full-time 25-man raiding position. We raid Sunday-Thursday 7:00pm-12:00am EST. Here are some of our notable accomplishments:

* Dragon Soul - 8/8 heroic modes + Drakes.
    * Firelands - 7/7 heroic modes + Drakes.
    * Tier 11 - 13/13 heroic modes + Drakes.

* Pre-nerf Illidan Stormrage & Kil'Jaeden.
    * Ulduar 10 & 25: All heroic modes including Yogg+0, Algalon, and Glory of the Raider.
    * ToGC 10 & 25: Tribute to Insanity, Dedicated Insanity, and Immortality.
    * ICC 10 & 25: 12/12 heroic modes + Drakes.
    * Ruby Sanctum 10 & 25 heroic mode.

You can apply on our forums or by sending an officer your application in a private message. You can also reach me through real id at nik@habitforming.net. Hope to hear from you soon!

http://www.simplemathguild.com/
    http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/...ing.tier13_25/
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/an...Simple%20Math/

<Mad Swagger> Horde Illidan is looking for a Holy/Ret Pally for MoP

We are a fun loving hard mode progression raid looking for other like-minded individuals for our 10HM roster in MoP

Availability:

In order to raid with us you must make 90% of raid days to be considered. Stay tuned in for what days we will be raiding, anything until Mists would be speculation based on our old schedule. (3-day week, tue. – wed. – thirs)

Expectations:

Must be competent at your class of choice, min/max
    Must be able to follow directions
    MUST have a non-shit headset
    Understand what constructive criticism is
    Be willing to do work outside raid so that you are personally prepared for raid
    Make raid consistently
    Finally don’t be a dick, bad attitudes are like a cancers that grows on a raid

How we function:

We consist of a GM and 2 officers, and work on the assumption that everyone is a mature adult and can act as such. We have zero tolerance for drama; we of course are not above joking around. Our loot system is based on group roll, main spec over off spec. All members are expected to know when is appropriate for them to roll/need on. Above all else we are a tight nit group of friends that hang out in vent and joke around. If you are not looking for a focused group of people that balances getting down to business and hanging out then we might not be the fit for you.

What we did last tier:

Dragon soul we were 8/8 heroic, we got our drakes and then took a break until MoP. We are not currently raiding Dragon Soul anymore.

Check out the Website at http://madswagger.enjin.com/home to app

feel free to chat with me in-game Markle or our GM/officers Cappinbill / Scaran / Shakos