MoP PTR mouseover intervene not working

For some reason on the PTR this macro wont work

#showtooltip
    /cast [target=mouseover] Intervene

Other variations for the mouseover part I tried was [@mouseover], [target=mouseover,exists]. Mouseover macros work for EVERYTHING else BUT intervene. Says I "have not target" trying to mouseover intervene someone.
    Old Computer

New Computer

Deleted
    /cast [@mouseover, exists, help] Intervene

or try

#showtooltip
    /cast [@mouseover, exists, help] Intervene; [@mouseover, exists, harm] Charge;

Quote Originally Posted by Voldemorter View Post
    /cast [@mouseover, exists, help] Intervene

or try

#showtooltip
    /cast [@mouseover, exists, help] Intervene; [@mouseover, exists, harm] Charge;
    Yeah tried those and it just wont work. A mouseover Vigilance works but not intervene.
    Old Computer

New Computer

Quote Originally Posted by Hakto View Post
    try !intervene
    Nope doesn't work also when I try to use intervene even with a mouseover it says "you have no target". It is a mouseover macro shouldn't need to target the person. Works on live just not PTR.
    Old Computer

New Computer

Quote Originally Posted by IXBillyXI View Post
    Nope doesn't work also when I try to use intervene even with a mouseover it says "you have no target". It is a mouseover macro shouldn't need to target the person. Works on live just not PTR.
    What I mean is put the exclamation mark in front of intervene in your macro.

/cast [@mouseover, exists, help] !Intervene

Deleted
    Might just be a bug with the spell's targetting code. Have you made a post on the official forums about it?

Does Intervene work on your target? If it does you could try a workaround until the mouseover functionality is fixed.
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /stopmacro [@mouseover,noexists][@mouseover,harm]
    /tar mouseover
    /cast Intervene
    /targetlasttarget

Deleted
    Are you partied with your mouseover target when testing?