Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnadon View Post
    New LB animation? Wasn't that added ages ago?
    Did I not say 'in 4.3' It is still a spell effect change, so they really don't need to change it again.
    Ghost Wolf skin... Aye, but we trade it against a white one. Yup, we lost the old one.
    I hardly noticed the difference between them unless they were /afking in sw. The new one is more noticeable.
    Not sure what you mean with the Elementals. We had Fire and Earth pre-MoP and we have... Fire and Earth Post-MoP. With a different skin, if you take the talent.
    I'm calling it a new spell effect because the new elementals are different models, not just same boring elementals.

I just get a bit cross when I look at the Druids. I'd love a new Ghost Wolf model. With glyph, if need be. Hell let it turn me into a giant Direwolf and let me carry someone around. Just something other than getting a another recolour of an old model and access to a model already in-game for 2 years.

What's wrong with wanting some new flashy graphical updates or spells, really? ;p
    I didn't say anything was wrong with new spell effects, and yes a updated ghost wolf would be cool, but imo dire wolf models look even older then our current wolf. Possibly Skoll's model? Might work, at least it's lightning-y lol

Speaking of a lighting effect... does anyone else think our pvp set needs lightning crackling over it? I think it's the wide brim hat

So we would be like Raiden from MK?

Quote Originally Posted by nazrakin View Post
    These things you're talking about are subjective though. I actually think the new Frost Orb is much better looking than the old one and while I do like Ascendance I wouldn't call it the coolest looking spell ever. I don't think anyone cares that these things are reused from WC3 or effects from vanilla -- heck I'm sure plenty of us would love glyph that gave back the old vanilla WF animation. Its just the fact that we hardly got any.
    I said "one of the coolest spells", not "the coolest spell".

the coolest spell ever is still metamorphosis
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Some ideas, such as

- Instead of a ball of lighting, lightning shield now appears as crackling field of energy around the shaman that gives off sparks

- Shamans are able to summon a torrent of air to propel them in an updraft. Only usable out of combat.

- Shamans can speak to critters and ask them to bring them food, food appeals to current area they are in.

Stuff like this, it would make for fun spells we could use that don't benefit raiding and dungeons and pvp and shit, its just well other classes get fun spells (monks can ride on a freaking cloud, druids can turn into stags and whales) Shamans get nothing fun to enhance there class.

I'd ask you guys who feel this same way, to post on the us forums such suggestions to make the devs realise this. (Can't myself since my accounts EU)
    #boycottchina

Deleted
    I don't feel cheated. I'm borderline happy/satisfied with the stuff we will be getting in MoP.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Plenty of other classes are missing the level 1 "fun" spells. Shaman are just fine in MoP.
    In my opinion I do think we do lack some "fun" glyphs.

It would have been cool to actually get more, not game changing wise, but I think you get what I'm saying.