Skiing/snowboarding - how could you forget that Fuzzzie !
Pretty sure it would rate just under Hockey!
Last edited by Eliandal; 2012-08-05 at 05:41 AM.
1: Football (Soccer for those Americans out there)
2: Anything skiing related
4: Anything skiing related
10: Anything skiing related
You can pretty much continue that until you've covered most of the skiing-type of sports. So yeah, skiing is a big part of the Norwegian heritage and therefore the most "loved" sport.
http://www.youtube.com/user/kclovesgaming <---- My Youtube Channel.
Aussie Rules (southern states)
Rugby League (northern states)
About it really.
There is a reason searching for 'state of origin' takes you to rugby league QLD V NSW, the most vicious hard fought out series in the world
Viewing: United States
1. American Football
5. Nascar if you consider it a sport
Playing: United States
1. Golf. Why? Because it encompasses all age groups
2. Baseball (men), and Softball (women). It's the most popular youth sport.
3. Soccer aka Euro Football. 2nd most popular youth sport.
4. American Football (men), and Volleyball (women). These become more popular in middle school, and beyond, which why they rank lower, the two above it, parents sign their kids up when they're really young, like 5 to 6.
These are the only two really popular ones. Maybe volleyball as well.
The rest are any sport for which we have a representative athlete in the Olympics, so right now those would be Tennis, Sailing and Gymnastics.
Denmark i would go with :
1. Football (Soccer )
2.bike racing ( tour de franch. etc. )
5. sailing ( covering all kinds from windsurfing to the big sailshops )
10. Amarican football this has grown a fair bit the last 10 years here and are likely to go up in the future i think.
Football (soccer) by far.
i guess Rugby would rank high
cricket gets quite a bit of attention
Tennis, but only when were doing well in it.
3. MMA fighting/Boxing
4. Formula 1
'Straya cunt (Australia)
Australian Football League [AFL] (fucking shit sport)
Football (Soccer) - Don't know why the name changed to football there's already fucking millions of sports with the nick name football and soccer sounds better in general.
EDIT: And Cricket - worst sport in the world
Australia really does fascinate in shit sports. (most of them)
Last edited by crackleslap; 2012-08-05 at 10:30 AM.
France, based on the number of licenced players:
Now for TV/live audience, things are a bit different, as cycling gets a lot of interest for instance.