Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Atrahasis View Post
    While I did defend the game it was never with the same ferocity or zeal that I see being applied to Diablo from one specific poster in particular. I could admit and accept that swtor had plenty of faults.
    It explains a lot though why you are here attacking D3 and the players who like it. I think I hardly made many comments on SwTor during a full 3 monts after its launch.

If I don't like a game, I trash it in the bin. I don't try to trash talk it constantly with 4 letter words in every thread I can lay my hands on for 4 months in a row.

That you do this in every thread is questionable, but that you try to include things with false info (like fake actvity numbers of open group play in those threads) is proof you simply can't seem to understand the fact Diablo 3 is a great game for its ....fans !

Sorry that you don't like it. We know it now. Move along, i did not like the type of SC games either, nor sw tor, nor rift, nor TL 1 but I did not stay for a full 3 months to trash talk it with 10 posts a day.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BenBos View Post
    Ó

The last sentence proved this guy simply wants to create a trash talking thread as no one can play TL2 at the moment as beta stopped.

So with proof in hand, it is clear this thread is just created to do the trash talking for the millionth time by always the same guys...Making this forum an ugly piece of hate.
    You want to defend your game sooooooooo bad..... Truth is, a lot of us played d2 to the death and *SHOCK* expected the same longevity in d3. We were disappointed. No, we didn't change. I'm playing Titan Quest at the moment.

FYI: you can play torchlight 2's beta even now. Not through official means, but you can.

Quote Originally Posted by Atrahasis View Post
    Gotta be careful where you post this man. If your not careful they might come and tell you and the rest of us why we're wrong.
    Actually, the forum you are looking for is a bit down the list.

OT: i agree OP. I did not play D2 but I couldn't even be bothered to finish D3. At work we have this dude who had D3 poster on his desk and sent emails about D3 memes, He only levelled one toon and then he couldn't be bothered playing. He played D2 till D3 came out lol.

Deleted
    I still like playing D3 maybe not as my main game that i will play day in and day out but an hour or a few hours everyday or second day is still fun.. i like farming gear and try out my luck.. And that is what D2 + D3 is about, farming..
    I Played d2 for a very long time and i prob will with d3 too.. Also.. try to play d2 without an expansion and the tons of updates.. removes alot of the end-game you guys are talking about that d3 misses and d3 still have ALOT of updates to come.. just wait for an expansion since blizzard have already stated that they know the end-game is bad, and it's something they will/are working on

So, did we really need another "D3 sucks, its not that I got older and games have changed!" thread?

But you played D2 10 years ago.

15+ Year Old Account
    Still curious as well how the OP can play TL2 while everyone is waiting for its release lol.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

Deleted
    I have the same.. played D2 for a long time, but D3 only for 2 weeks... I can't bring my self to play it.. my friend with who i play has played it even less ..
    But im pretty sure i will get into it again at some point :P
    But i do agree, something is missing, i guess the guy who made D2 so good.. who wasn't participating in the making of D3 .. who instead was participating in the making of tourchlight2 .. so yeah. Same as blizz got rid of the guy who made Ulduar.. the best raid in wow :P .. so im pretty sure u can blame the heads of blizz for all the bad.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Horrid Crow View Post
    D2 with or without LoD expansion?
    I'm still hoping they iron the game out with an expansion.
    Still not that disappointed though, been playing on and off since release.
    So we have to wait like 2 years and pay an extra 40 bucks to get a decent game? I realize blizzard is still trying to stick to their roots but this is 2012 and they need to make full games instead of waiting and paying for an expansion.

Deleted
    Please use one of the existing threads about the game rather than a new one just to say you don't play anymore.