Deleted

Tired of LFR-system & more.

Hello!

I really hope you change the queue-system for "Looking For Raid" in Mists of Pandaria.
    Like now, I were waiting for LFR on my hunter, 30 min queue plus and when the INV came up It said "2/8 Down".
    Please, 30 min plus and I can't even get a fresh run. Make an "Hello, I ONLY want a fresh run - Button" in MoP ty.

I'm so bored of the talent changes all the time to.
    Same with Paladins, you change the class in every expansion. Just let them be how they're.
    I'm thinking of change main, once again becasue your changes are so boring ... again!

I mean, why do you chnage 98.5% of a class so It will be a new class. I like how the paladins are today, and how they were in WotLK.
    Do a few little changes but the whole class, no ty.

(I know there are some wrong-spelling here but I think you know what I mean).

Over & out!
    Trinix

I like this idea - "Only a fresh run" button. There are times when I just want VP so I like the runs that are half done, and there are times when I want to kill every boss for loot.

It seems this post is directed at Blizzard. It should probably be on the official forums.

Also, a "fresh-run only" button would likely double your queue time.
    When in doubt, simply ask yourself: "What would Garrosh do?"

#wwgd

How can you be "bored of talent changes"? Boring is when things stay the same. New is when they change things to hopefully keep it fresh. Also, "All the time"? I joined the game in cata and have yet to see a talent change. Thats hardly all the time. Make some sense.

Also, if you bothered to search you'd see theres a lot of threads on "fresh runs" only. If you went further and bothered to think, you'd realise why that couldn't work.

What do you propose to address groups where people left mid-run? Let's say we just killed Blackhorn and four people left. Should we just have to kill Spine/Madness down four people? What about four people leaving after Ultraxion, four after Blackhorn and six after Spine. Should we run Madness with fourteen less people?

If you like how the paladins are on Cata and also like how they were on Wotlk, isn't there a chance you will like them on MoP too? By your assumption, if you liked Wotlk Paladin Design there was no way you would like Cata Design.

Can you point out how did you get to "98.5%"?

Deleted

Angry

I go every week with LFR and i get hardly any loot with all my chars......................for me LFR is the most retarded piece of junk in whole WOW.
    Ppl coming with a new char just hit lvl 85 and getting al the loot, this junk is so unfair in my eyes.
    How could Blizz make suck a terrible design.
    And for that i have to pay sub to play this game

and i'm now ashamed..of this madness.
    1. you might want to post this to the offical forums.
    2. really.. no. don't do this EVER.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinix View Post
    Hello!

I really hope you change the queue-system for "Looking For Raid" in Mists of Pandaria.
    Like now, I were waiting for LFR on my hunter, 30 min queue plus and when the INV came up It said "2/8 Down".
    Please, 30 min plus and I can't even get a fresh run. Make an "Hello, I ONLY want a fresh run - Button" in MoP ty.

I'm so bored of the talent changes all the time to.
    Same with Paladins, you change the class in every expansion. Just let them be how they're.
    I'm thinking of change main, once again becasue your changes are so boring ... again!

I mean, why do you chnage 98.5% of a class so It will be a new class. I like how the paladins are today, and how they were in WotLK.
    Do a few little changes but the whole class, no ty.

(I know there are some wrong-spelling here but I think you know what I mean).

Over & out!
    Trinix

You should post this in the official forums (the beta forums might be the best place, and you could add your thoughts to one of the existing threads on the various topics that you're addressing). The people you address with "you" in this forum have practically no influence about the direction that Blizzard will take with the game.

Quote Originally Posted by boyrot View Post
    I go every week with LFR and i get hardly any loot with all my chars......................for me LFR is the most retarded piece of junk in whole WOW.
    Ppl coming with a new char just hit lvl 85 and getting al the loot, this junk is so unfair in my eyes.
    How could Blizz make suck a terrible design.
    And for that i have to pay sub to play this game
    Actually... no... you don't have to pay the subscription fee if you don't like this game. It's really easy. If it upsets you so much, don't pay. It's obvious that you're not having fun, and if you're not having fun with something it's neither worth your time nor your money, is it? Oh and... /rnd is /rnd.
    Last edited by Seriss; 2012-08-13 at 01:29 PM.