Willl Guild Wars 2 have PvP endgame gear?

Will they have PvP gear where you spend these many points on t1 and this many on t2, and will say t2 pvp gear be better than t1 pvp gear just wondering i know they got pvp points, "karma" but I am just wondering what kinda of character pvp progression is there or is there not?

there is no stat advantage in PVP, everything is *equal* stat budget, this is to make it skill based over gear based

All PvP gear is cosmetic. Higher tiers should look better than previous tiers. Karma is a PvE currency you get from dynamic events. "Glory" is the PvP currency you can use to buy chests that give random gear and boosts. You cant purchase the next tier of chests until you gain a certain amount of Total glory. So even if u spend 1000 glory it will still track your total glory earned and award you access to the next tier of chests when you reach the threshold.

But yea just like PvE their is a cap on stats. PvP is all about how you sync your traits with your weapons and utility as well as you augments. Experimenting/Looking online for the best builds will be how you do well in PvP.

I'm not exactly sure on the amount of ranks currently, 10 maybe? Each rank lets you buy a higher ranked gear box with glory, and when you rank up you get a free gear box based on what rank you are.

Inside the gear boxes is gear, glory boosters, and some non-important things like rabbit / deer / etc finishers. Usually you get about 2 pieces of gear in each box.

The gear you get is random, but you can salvage the gear and get ingredients to help you make a piece of gear on the slot of your choosing. Salvaged ingredients are things like some types of dust and crystals, but then there's also these tokens. If you salvage a rifle the only type of token you have a chance of getting is a rifle token, but it only lets you create another rifle. However, you can buy any token slot you want, so if you need a new helmet you buy a helmet token, and then get the rest of the ingredients you need to make your helmet.

Then there's a different kind of token that you can get from salvaging gear too. This token determines the rank of the gear you craft. For example rabbit is rank 1, and deer is rank 2, so if you use a rabbit token to create your gear then you get a rank 1 piece of gear, and if you use a deer token you get a rank 2 piece of gear. I'm pretty sure the only way you can get these tokens is from salvaging, you cannot buy it from the vendor like you can with the gear slot tokens.

You're basically getting new gear and improving your characters looks the entire time you're ranking up. Remember, the gear does not improve stats. All pvp gear has the same stats, they only look different.

There's a ton of gear though. Each gear slot has around 40-60 different skins, so there's like 40-60 different skins for each kind of weapon, shield, light armor head slot, medium armor head slot, heavy armor head slot, etc...

Thank you so much so basically you still get the epeen of having the look of that certain set but it's still equal I get it, thats awesome!