Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I've read a lot of nice comments about on the gtx 560, but i have a question.

What's the difference between all the versions i see on amazon?

EVGA GeForce GTX 560 1024 MB GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 2DVI/Mini-HDMI SLI Ready Graphics Card, 01G-P3-1460-KR
    EVGA GeForce GTX560 SE 1024MB GDDR5 SLI Ready Graphics Card (01G-P3-1464-KR)
    EVGA GeForce GTX 560 Superclocked 1024 MB GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 2DVI/Mini-HDMI SLI Ready Graphics Card, 01G-P3-1461-KR
    EVGA GeForce GTX 560 Superclocked 1024 MB GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 2DVI/Mini-HDMI SLI Ready Graphics Card, 01G-P3-1463-KR
    EVGA GeForce GTX 560 Superclocked 2048 MB GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 2DVI/Mini-HDMI SLI Ready Graphics Card, 02G-P3-1469-KR

Why the superclocked 1463-KR costs 160$ and the other 2 superclocked costs 200-230 $ ?
    Why the superclocked version 1463KR (that i think should be better than the stock one 1460KR) costs less ?
    I'd like to buy a gtx 560 because i have 9600gt and the gtx570 for the little performance gain over the 560 costs way too much (300$) and i never buy the last born because it sucks to spend 500$ on a card that's being upgraded 1 month later....

Which one is the best between 1463KR and 1460KR? and Why?? (hoping it can be purchased from EU too)
    Last edited by mmoc37672be2a3; 2012-08-05 at 08:31 PM.

LOOOL its funny all the WoW haters who are now pissed at Daily Blink. ROFL.

Your precious SWTOR failed. =)

I will be enjoying Guild Wars 2 this month an then ill be enjoying MoP the month after and then jump between both depending on my mood and enjoyment. Man..... Life is good. i'm also getting engaged 25th this month so many good things near the end of this year I cannot complain

lol @ the swtor fans who think it is finet o bash wow but when swtor is bashed it is distasteful and childish...

Quote Originally Posted by spinalc0rd View Post

I'm personally no WoW hater, I still play it every day, and I still find the daily blink very bad.

The only thing that actually emberrased WoW is you. I'm kind of ashamed to be part of a playerbase that says ''your precious SWTOR failed!!''

"The lovley chad"

that...well... not much more can be said about this post now.

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    Why you stop posting Dark Legacy and Teh Gladiators comics?
    Hopefully because they realized how amazingly bad they are :/.

I will be enjoying Guild Wars 2 this month an then ill be enjoying MoP the month after and then jump between both depending on my mood and enjoyment. Man..... Life is good. i'm also getting engaged 25th this month so many good things near the end of this year I cannot complain
    Yep i liked this comic a lot. Im also not a star wars fanboy so that's probably why........Bad taste would have been someone making a joke about the shootings this afternoon, Sw:ToR has been bleeding out for 7 months.

Oh and Congrats.

I'm kind of ashamed to be part of a playerbase that says ''your precious SWTOR failed!!''
    No harm in being a little competitive or rubbing comments back in the original owners faces.
    Last edited by Bahska; 2012-08-05 at 08:37 PM.

Deleted
    The Truth hurts, some People just dont know how to deal with it

Quote Originally Posted by Strategos View Post
    Daily Blink is usually funny but this one was just in bad taste.
    I think you have bad taste and hilarious mixed up, lemme check... yep, definitely did, hilarious is what you were looking for.

Not really SWTOR, but BIOWARE as one entire studio failed. I feelsad that Diablo 3 developers chose to mirror themselves at BIOWARE instead of THEIR OWN COMPANY.

WAY TO GO, JAY WILSON!!!!!

Those same people who dropped WoW for Diablo 3 dropped Diablo 3 as well. Perhaps you should just sell $60 copies of WoW w/o a sub so you can pretend like it was a successful game? If D3 had subs they'd have to tell investors they fucked up but instead they can act like it was huge success because they abused a legendary name by selling shit in a box w/ no need for regular commitment to prove it was actually a good title. That's two games burning people on Blizzard franchises. MoP will never bring the numbers back to WoW's peak and the numbers will drop even faster than Cata's plummet after, at most, 3-4 months into MoP.

Quote Originally Posted by Buu View Post
    Not really SWTOR, but BIOWARE as one entire studio failed. I feel sad that Diablo 3 developers chose to mirror themselves at BIOWARE instead of THEIR OWN COMPANY.

If you think Jay Wilson had the final say on anything you don't get how big company's work. Hell even small company's lead dev's have other people over them that give the final ok on there games. Big company's just have more "Leaders" especially publicly traded ones.

I would bet that Jay didn't like the way the game was being made but was forced to do it by shareholders and his boss.

Same thing with Bioware i bet they new it wasn't a complete game but EA forced it out the door anyway, with the we'll patch it later attitude that so many game company's have nowadays.

Hopefully they both learned there lesson to actually listen to the dev team when they say its not working or isn't ready instead of forcing things.

Perhaps you should just sell $60 copies of WoW w/o a sub so you can pretend like it was a successful game?
    But then people would say "Blizzards ripping off more idea's from GW2"
    Last edited by Bahska; 2012-08-05 at 08:59 PM.

HAH! look at his obi wans face

---------- Post added 2012-08-05 at 08:58 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Buu View Post
    Not really SWTOR, but BIOWARE as one entire studio failed. I feelsad that Diablo 3 developers chose to mirror themselves at BIOWARE instead of THEIR OWN COMPANY.

w/.e u said up there didn't make any sense.

Deleted
    Capping total valor is probably the stupidest change I've ever seen.
    sigh

10+ Year Old Account
    Evil Daily Blink, just evil :O

10+ Year Old Account
    So, if Jaina is going to lead the KirinTor (since Ronin died or something), then, do we have yet another Alliance Hero going neutral?
    I wouldnt mind if it moves the story forward but .. i really see it difficult to someone who just had his town destroyed to go neutral like that.

Daily blink is Full of win this week.

Funny how everyone started bashing Daily Blink for SWTOR when there wasn't a single word about SWTOR.

Quote Originally Posted by Linitund View Post
    100% Correct. Now you know how the internet works. Welcome to circlejerk!
    haha, i keep reading it and trying to imagine it in my head. lol good one

Question about the computer builds...

For the unicorn build, is this fairly up to date hardware, or is a little behind to make the prices more reasonable? I know the complete top notch hardware is stupidly overpriced with very little difference in performance, but your build falls short of the budget I set for myself and I'm just wondering if looking for any worthwhile upgrades is worth my time, or if you found all the most worthwhile pieces.