Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    This Daily Blink is like Captain Edward John Smith bragging while the Titanic is sinking that it's fine, because smaller ships are sinking too. In that sense it's hilarious; but only because of the extent to which Daily Blink shot themselves in the foot with this petty piece of work.
    Last edited by Austilias; 2012-08-05 at 09:22 PM.

Deleted
    Valor cap buff hmm

conquest of the ancients would be nice

15+ Year Old Account
    OMG That Valor buff will be SOOOO helpfull for me, ill be having 5-6char in MoP, will save many hours O_O
    And Daily Blink, superb as always

The Daily Blink is so full of win. Just hilarious.
    Karma always has the last laugh.

Deleted
    the daily blink has become quite pathetic. sad

10+ Year Old Account
    Bahaha, Daily blink is amazing. Perhaps a warning to GW2 fanboys as well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Antherios View Post
    So, if Jaina is going to lead the KirinTor (since Ronin died or something), then, do we have yet another Alliance Hero going neutral?
    I wouldnt mind if it moves the story forward but .. i really see it difficult to someone who just had his town destroyed to go neutral like that.
    No one said jaina was going neutral.

If anything, with Jaina in charge of Dalaran and the alliance down one city, well, go figure.

Spoiler alert: Blizzard doesn't care if there would be two dalaran's in the game.

also lol@people getting upset over comedy. you can tell who the butthurt ones are, quite amusing :3

Can someone tell me which of these is best for 1 monitor PC?

XFX 7970 Black Edition OR EVGA GTX 670 FTW - $430 / $430
    That guy (>'.')>

WoW Cinematics : WotLK>WoD=MoP>Vanilla=Cataclysm>TBC

Quote Originally Posted by Alenarien View Post
    This Daily Blink is like Captain Edward John Smith bragging while the Titanic is sinking that it's fine, because smaller ships are sinking too. In that sense it's hilarious; but only because of the extent to which Daily Blink shot themselves in the foot with this petty piece of work.
    Except video games don't sink and who ever keeps using stupid analogies like this one to refer to video games should be shot in the foot.
    "I just wanted them to hand us our award! But they were just talk!, talk!, talk!......" - Wrathion

Quote Originally Posted by Cyzen View Post
    Question about the computer builds...

For the unicorn build, is this fairly up to date hardware, or is a little behind to make the prices more reasonable? I know the complete top notch hardware is stupidly overpriced with very little difference in performance, but your build falls short of the budget I set for myself and I'm just wondering if looking for any worthwhile upgrades is worth my time, or if you found all the most worthwhile pieces.
    If you wanted to spend more, a larger SSD would be helpful, as would more mechanical drive storage if you need it. A faster graphics card isn't worth the additional cost, as the GTX 670 overclocks to GTX 680 speeds. Also, the 3770K is overkill unless you are doing something that needs the Hyperthreading. Save your money and upgrade again later, this is about as high end as most people need.

Quote Originally Posted by Deepsidedj View Post
    Can someone tell me which of these is best for 1 monitor PC?

XFX 7970 Black Edition OR EVGA GTX 670 FTW - $430 / $430
    Both are roughly the same performance, better in some games, worse in others.

Deleted
    So the Daily Blink are basically sellouts at this point yeah?

They used to be about making fun of silly things in WoW/Blizzard. Nowadays they're like the white-knight forum posters you get who think Blizzard does no wrong and XYZ needs to GTFO.

Don't think so? Go back and look through their stuff - it's very clear where the content changes.

EDIT: The spiteful, petty mouseover text isn't helping either; it just looks pathetic.
    Last edited by mmoc4359933d3d; 2012-08-05 at 09:57 PM.

If they're going to have that hard of a cap on Valor points, I can only hope Blizzard will provide a variety of things I can purchase with Valor points once all my gear is handled for each teir.

edit: regarding Daily Blink?

Going "THIS IS DUMB CUZ BOTH GAIMS ARE DYING LOLOLOO" is .... wow.

World of Warcraft isn't in a tailspin/massive losses mode. It's an approaching-8(!!!)-year-old game that posted a 10% loss of subscribers. If it was actually having troubles, you'd be seeing very OBVIOUS signs of a corporate mandate to re-order the game for expanded profits for a rapidly declining subscriber base.

AKA, what EA is doing to SWTOR.

That's the point of the comic. It's laughing at people who actually think a temporary 1 million sub loss for WoW is a death knell, especially since the 1 mil sub loss is attributed to a launch of another Blizzard game during a period where there's no new game content in WoW.

Those subscribers will come right back the moment MOP is released. I don't think there's many doubts about that in anyone's mind. Only thing we're actually seeing is a really strong case of this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post-pu...ationalization
    Last edited by greyghost; 2012-08-05 at 10:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    So the Daily Blink are basically sellouts at this point yeah?

They used to be about making fun of silly things in WoW/Blizzard. Nowadays they're like the white-knight forum posters you get who think Blizzard does no wrong and XYZ needs to GTFO.

Don't think so? Go back and look through their stuff - it's very clear where the content changes.

EDIT: The spiteful, petty mouseover text isn't helping either; it just looks pathetic.
    they can have an opinion, don't get upset if it doesn't match your's.
    "I just wanted them to hand us our award! But they were just talk!, talk!, talk!......" - Wrathion

Annnnd Blizzard insert yet another carrot into the game that just makes it all the more tempting to grind out emblems on all your alts day after day, week after week, month after month. Personally that sort of thing just doesn't float my boat anymore. But each to their own.

Quote Originally Posted by Collected View Post
    Annnnd Blizzard insert yet another carrot into the game that just makes it all the more tempting to grind out emblems on all your alts day after day, week after week, month after month. Personally that sort of thing just doesn't float my boat anymore. But each to their own.
    So you're quitting all video games? Good to know.
    Quote Originally Posted by dexter44
    There is no patch for human stupidity
    Orihank is displeased.

Quote Originally Posted by greyghost View Post
    So you're quitting all video games? Good to know.
    Fortunately not all games employ the same tactics as Blizzard do to keep their players 'entertained'. Progression can be fun without having to run instance after instance after instance just to save up enough tokens to buy that shoulder piece.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wait Rhonins successor?!?!?!?!? Did blizzard kill off the only redhead in the game!!!!

Edit: Its probably something from the Lore book cuz you know the Author killed off Krasus why not kill off Rhonin to just to spite Knack.

Quote Originally Posted by Alenarien View Post

What a terrible analogy. It's more like smaller ships being sunken by huge waves, and the titanic just rocking a little bit.

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Valor of the Ancients
    <facepalm>
    Why is Blizzard actively trying to stop people spending time in their game? Are they really adding this in spite of the 1.1 million subscribers they lost because there was nothing to do?