Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by spinalc0rd View Post
    LOOOL its funny all the WoW haters who are now pissed at Daily Blink. ROFL.
    Exactly!

What does this community want??? People bash WoW = whine, it's a great time, stop hating. People praise WoW = whine, it's a sucky game, stop the love.

We really need a plague.

So now your alts can return faster to idling in stormwind. Great addition!

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcbound View Post
    Do not forget, you will also be able to upgrade gear with valor points. I think the cap is more to prevent people from keeping their VP until they have full BiS and then upgrading that gear.
    Am in beta and have yet to see the gear upgrade bit, (probably missing something) all I have seen so far are your standard VP gear items spread over 4 factions..

10+ Year Old Account
    Jaina to be hit with the neutral bat.

/sigh

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    Wait, did Jaina say something about being Rhonin's successor? Does that mean something happened to him? Knaack to be raid boss in first major patch of mop?
    I genuinly laughed at this, you sir have made my day

really sad that swtor is failing, i just started playing it after 7+ years of wow and I (personally) find it way more fun. why don't more people play it?

Quote Originally Posted by Strategos View Post
    Daily Blink is usually funny but this one was just in bad taste.

How is that? It is a true statement. When you set yourself up so high you can expect your fall to not be pleasant
    iMac
    2012-03-05 : The day SWTOR jumped the shark
    Mages are basically "warlocks for girls" - Kerrath

[QUOTE=mikencarly;17858549]You do know that its been confirmed already that the raid is UNDER THE CITY! not in the city itself so to speak.[COLOR="red"]

No I actually have not heard that part before. I assumed they were gonna use an instanced version of orgrimmar similar to what was done with DS.

Y U NO Korean 27 inch monitor?

1440p IPS at ~$300 or less is a beast.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    Actually, there is buyable valor gear, quite a bit of it in fact, but it's tied to reputation grinds and costs a lot of VP.

A full set of the vendor valor gear in MoP will require you to be revered with the Shado-Pan, the Klaxxi, the Golden Lotus, and the August Celestials, and costs 19825 valor total.

The weekly cap is still set to 1000, meaning it would take 20 weeks to buy a full set of VP gear for a single character.

So, yeah. They're definitely not "giving away VP gear." They're not really meant to be a way to gear up at all, really. It's moreso a way to fill in missing slots if you're unlucky with drops, which is what token gear was originally designed for (back before tokens were converted to points).
    So am I missing something, or are they pretty much saying to gear up you have to Hc over and over, then LFR over and over, and so on. i.e. grind for gear just to be able to get to the next step of content? I thought the point of the '@90 game' in MoP was to have multiple ways of getting rewards?
    All the unrestricted dailies suddenly don't seem so good, if you won't have the valor points to buy anything when you get the rep?

EDIT: I don't mean play more to get better to beat the content, but grind old content over and over (i.e. Hcs for the 100th time) just to be able to get the gear to get into higher level (challenging) stuff.
    Last edited by Tomazooma; 2012-08-06 at 12:12 PM.

And daily blink at it again...

Anyone can explain this daily blink?

Quote Originally Posted by cptaylor38 View Post
    You're getting engaged the 25th of this month? Does the other person not have a say or something? I always thought it had something to do with proposing a question. Watch karma turn your good life around and have them say no! LOOOL Good luck!
    Lol maybe I should have elobarated. My gf is congolese and its a traditional engagement, no ring , no proposing. She wanted to get it done and I don't mind if it makes her happy tbh I don't believe in marriage but she knows that. but she wants to get pregnant this year so im all for it

10+ Year Old Account
    Knaack to be raid boss in first major patch of mop?
    Knaak is reserved for the Ultimate End Boss in WoW, after we stuffed Sargeras.

really sad that swtor is failing, i just started playing it after 7+ years of wow and I (personally) find it way more fun. why don't more people play it?
    It's an easy WoW clone with lightsabers... what's "way more fun" about it exactly? Maybe you like the setting more, more power to you, but the core gameplay is exactly the same.
    Last edited by Granyala; 2012-08-07 at 06:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gene B View Post
    Well you have just started playing it. So you won't get it. I played SWTOR til end game lvl 50. Thats when I laughed and cancelled my sub for good. But Prior to its release i played beta and knew the game was gonna fail. But i played it cause Cata had become Boring and D3 wasnt out for another several months and Guild Wars 2 was no where to be seen (release wise).

Now I am one happy dude. played all GW2 betas love the game's potential. It's seemingly amazing thus far. And WoW!... MoP is looking like the best expansion Blizzard has ever made (love the new battlegrounds). Did i also tell ya how much I love the Ret Paladin changes? kk... cause thats my main. PvP is my thing. So whatever to PvE couldnt care less.

Deleted
    SW:ToR didnt fail in my Opinion... and they still get my Money... WoW does not
    Just because a MMO doesnt have 10 Million Subs... it doesnt necessarily mean that it sucks.
    Rift was also claimed to be dead... and look at it now 9 Patches later, its better then ever. Its friggen awsome to be honest.

why are the narwhal SSDs more expensive than the unicorn ones?

Bah, Jaina becomes neutral.

Whyyyyyy :<.
    Can't we alliance have a crazy character, I really liked the speech up the last line.
    Those hordes can thank kalecgos on their knees.

But why couldnt she stay evul and crazy for a little while? In stead of Deathwing puttin fire on area's, we'd have Jaina slaugthering random horde cities.
    Those hordes really can do whatever they want, if they piss off an alli they'll just show the other cheek and go neutral (or neutered).

And also, VP change, also for CP? would make geting CP cap on alts easier...

Quote Originally Posted by woopytywoop View Post
    VP change, also for CP? would make geting CP cap on alts easier...
    Doubt it, they also didn't make the rated PvP mounts account wide because of "that you can do it on one class, doesn't mean you can on another"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ama View Post
    stop saying free VPs! its not free, its just a little bit more for your alts per run, after you capped on your main. to actually get these "free" VPs you will be running heroics on your alts as usual. knowing 'their class' has nothing to do with gear or knowing an encounter.
    it is free, you wrote it yourself.... "just a little bit more". Yes, indeed, 50% more, which is 50% free compared to now.

and I'd rather prefer geared dumbfucks who don't know their class, than pvp-blue-geared idiots who is just waste of a group spot in every aspect of it.
    Well that's where i beg to differ, i've seen many many people in blues producing better results than LFR geared idiots with no reforges or interest in their main secondary stats. because you can help teach someone in blues when to time their abilities to negate pretty much all damage very effectively, whereas someone decked out in welfare epics has this sense of 'i know what i'm doing, i been rewarded already, bro". This is why LFR is so retarded dontchaknow. It takes time to play this game perfectly, and this is just giving people the impression they are all OP (btw, i am not saying i am).

Furthermore, someone in blues will have to grind that dungeon / LFR much more to get their items, which would make end game last longer, and not have 1.1mil ppl dropping becausqe there is nothing to do anymore. This is how you make an expansion last, not by giving out all the gear after 2 weeks.
    Last edited by mmoc8ee790e781; 2012-08-06 at 03:28 PM.