Poll: Which is your favorite faction?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    My favorite hero was tauren chieftain with favorite unit being the bat riders.

But there was also the crypt stalker that really tickled my pickle.

And I remember the Night Elf campaign being super memorable.

So in the end I'm not sure lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Deleted
    Night elf, because most of their buildings could move and the wells could heal but you also had actual healers in the druids who were also tanks and the ladies could go invisible at night. And you could heal your troops while you starfalled the enemy ones and an avatar of vengeance with little troops would run around slaughtering the ones that remained.

I liked Scourge second, because they had the necromancers who could make little armies of skeletons before they actually died, and the frostwyrms could freeze enemy troops and towers and I really liked the crypt lord and his 4 beetles going behind him and how the gargoyles could be used as bait then turned to stone to fool enemy troops. And of course the crypt fiends who used to go into the ground. I fooled someone once that his mortar team couldn't hit them underground and he gave up... just in time, one more hit would have killed 3 of them.

Undeads. My strategy was a lot of ghouls, get cannibalize and make a Dreadlord with vampiric aura. Attack your enemy, pull his troop out of his base, kill some units and run away til they stop following you. Go back to the battlefield, heal your ghouls with cannibalize and finish your enemy.