WarZ new zombie MMO

I'm not sure how many of you know about this game but I just found out about it and figured I'd make a post so you can see it too if you haven't already. In fall WarZ is supposed to be released for $30 and has no subscription fee like GW2. To me it looks and pretty much is just like DayZ the ArmA II mod but way better looking imo because it's not a mod it's a actual game so they can do so much more with it. You can sign up for the beta now although they say the beta won't be out until end of summer and if you pre-order it you get access to the closed beta here is a quote from the site about the game.

"The War Z is the world's first survival mmo in a zombie infested world. You may have played games before - now it's time to live one.

It's been five years since the outbreak; leaving in its wake a post-apocalyptic nightmare with ninety-five percent of the human population gone. In order to stay alive, you will need food, weapons, and other supplies. Some of you will be able to scavenge as you navigate the terrain, others will be forced to fight for survival as you encounter zombies and other players. Every decision will have an impact on whether you live or how quickly you die."

Sounds pretty awesome to me I sure can't wait for it. Here is the link to the site so you can see it for yourself it doesn't have any videos yet, just pictures but they still look pretty cool. http://thewarz.com/ Let me know what you guys think about it, does it look as awesome to you as it does to me?

10+ Year Old Account
    Already a thread about this game.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...val-Experience
    "Death is not kind. It's dark, black as far as you can see, and you're all alone."