Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    i know op specifically said old content (assuming he means instances), but it will also make it much easier to farm outside of instances, so the 5dungeons/hour is not a huge hurdle. there are some places with good amounts of mobs.
    Last edited by bals; 2012-08-22 at 05:46 AM.

Deleted
    Ofc it will change things, because running instances will be less tedious, faster and require less key pressing or clicking. This will make it a more attractive option and more people will do it. More supply is lower prices.

The people that don't wanna farm now aren't going to change simply because of AOE looting. The AH is still easier.

the aoe loot range is massive... and is such a good feature but no I dont see it effecting anything too much

Deleted
    will only make the soloing faster nothing more

There is some point to what he is saying, but to what degree is the question.

Many are saying it would not change a thing and Im not sure thats correct. Think about this, to day many ppl dont bother to go cloth farming because it borring and you have to loot every single mob, I know this because thats me, I dont wanna farm because its slow (even with 5 run pr. hour). But in MoP cloth farming will become freakingly easy, boom-bam-loot 5 runs in like 20-30min with super easy looting, this WILL make more ppl farm for them self im sure. Then I can go gathering or stalk the AH, log out, see a movie, anything else.

I know Im not farming cloth in Cata and I know I will in MoP, just because of the new aoe looting.

/Prox

Deleted
    just farm

Deleted
    the aoe loot range is massive
    Eh? Ever tried it?