10+ Year Old Account

Warsong Graveyard Camping

Why is it 9/10 WSG I join usually end up with the Alliance camping the graveyard the whole time?

Because I have a group of 5 people in Cata/heroic DS gear that are willing to hit people for 40k+ repeatedly?

Oh, and we want our HKs.

Deleted
    becouse while horde loves pvp sets up decent teams and work as a team by killing alliance healers and defending there own etc the alliance players often join in crappy pve gear attack the blood dk backed up with two healers while ignoring the resto druid geting butched by a rogue/frostmage/unholy dk some steps away and then proced qqing and blaming all the others for being noobs then proced to give up or ragequit. i know this since my main faction is alliance and i played horde before.

Quote Originally Posted by Nastydeath View Post
    Why is it 9/10 WSG I join usually end up with the Alliance camping the graveyard the whole time?
    because I believe the matchmaker is random making extremely possible to team up 10 badly geared players against 10 good geared players. what doesn't make sense is this happening 9/10. So either 9/10 is more likely 4/10 or you tend to remember graveyard camping more because its negative than you would remember yourself camping them because its positive.

After all the usual reply is that the only common factor in your experiences is yourself as there are people from both factions complaining if you search forums.

dunno i'm horde, its usually me camping the alliance. last TP game the game almost ended because we farmed a premade and the game didnt have enough players to continue.

Depends really, last night myself and a few friends did some BGs and even when winning we stray away from camping the GY as we know it's boring for the other side. Though I did wreck one BG on my fully PvE geared DK, having one of my friends pocket-heal me the whole time - they eventually figured I was in PvE gear and just all focused me before I two-shot them all. :<

If I'm on a team getting GY camped we generally just don't ress (also happened last night, was a really coordinated team), the opposite team will get bored and cap.

do it all the time on my ally main queue wsg with 5 friends farm gy till we get enough hks then win and queue up again

I have a similar question. Why is it 9/10 WSG I join usually end up with the Horde camping the graveyard the whole time?

10+ Year Old Account
    Que for WSG alone when it is Call to Arms is a bitch!
    Bli inte glad när många killar springer efter dig, vi springer efter en boll också men sparkar iväg den tillslut'' - Xaniix

Deleted
    dont know about you guys but ive been farming the graveyard in every wsg i went to this cta as horde so, your either queue with bots or bad people either way sucks to be you

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nemerus View Post
    becouse while horde loves pvp sets up decent teams and work as a team by killing alliance healers and defending there own etc the alliance players often join in crappy pve gear attack the blood dk backed up with two healers while ignoring the resto druid geting butched by a rogue/frostmage/unholy dk some steps away and then proced qqing and blaming all the others for being noobs then proced to give up or ragequit. i know this since my main faction is alliance and i played horde before.

In a Nutshell