Singed "Fling Lock"?

I was reading a guide on solomid for Singed, and the author went into detail about some of singed hidden abilities that separate the good singed players from bad ones, though he wasn't very clear when it came to something he called a "Fling Lock". Would any good singed players be able to clarify what he means?
    Direct quote:
    "Procedure: Order your Singed to Fling a target with Hard CC from a distance. As soon as the target gets in range, Singed will fling the target no matter what kind of Crowd Control Effect has been applied on Singed such as Supression, Stun, Silence, Taunt, etc.
    Usage: Soraka, Taric, Volibear, Sion, Warwick and Urgot Supression (Yes, free supression & dmg negation), Galio's Taunt, not get knocked up after blitz's grab, etc
    Tips: If you have no idea when the target is going to hard CC you, lock Fling on the target whenever you are moving towards the target.
    Difficulty: 90% (Insanely Difficult)"

10+ Year Old Account
    I read that that if you use Flick on a oponent you ignore cc effects untill its executed. Sounds more like a bug thenn a hidden ability to me.

I read that as this:
    You target someone with Fling, even though they're out of range. (I'll use Warwick in this example)
    Warwick uses his ultimate on you. This usually means means you're suppresed and unable to do anything.
    Because you had already targetted him with Fling, he will still be flinged, even though he is suppressing you. That way, his ultimate gets interrupted and you're free.

Apparently, it works no matter what kind of CC is being used on you, as long as the target gets in range of your Fling, you will cast it, even though you're silenced or whatever.

As for the tip part: instead of right-clicking to run towards enemies, target them with Fling instead. This will allow you to cast it, even though you get CC'ed on your way there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)