Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    Crucial's 5200 hour bug would take around 7 months to manifest itself (that being how long 5200 hours is).
    Is 5200 hours the amount of hours the drive has to be active, or rough estimate of how long it takes from drive is first booted till it fails under normal use?

From what I understand from the documentation, it was 5200 hours of use and then it went all broken on you.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    From what I understand from the documentation, it was 5200 hours of use and then it went all broken on you.
    Then I'd say more like 14 months, since most users would probably keep their computer off at night.

15+ Year Old Account
    Why do i see soo many people saying OCZ dont last long lol got one Vertex3 and a Vertex 4 in my pc both working fine no problems.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Quote Originally Posted by Endonyx View Post
    Why do i see soo many people saying OCZ dont last long lol got one Vertex3 and a Vertex 4 in my pc both working fine no problems.
    ...Because you're not the center of the world and not every hardware failure is going to happen to you, that's why.