[H] Resto Shaman - Kil'Jaeden

[H] Resto Shaman - Kil'Jaeden

I am currently looking for a new home and I am looking to join a hard mode minded guild for the upcoming
    expansion. Currently i do lack hard mode experience with DS but i feel like i am skilled enough to get
    hard mode content down if given the correct opportunities.

I also have a 387 ilvl Hunter that i would like to raid on as well if you are looking for a RDPS then please contact me via realid and we can talk more about my experience and such playing a RDPS vs Healing.

Willing to Server Transfer and Faction Change if the opportunity is there for higher end raiding that meet within the available raid times below ^_^.

Available Raid Times:

Sun: All Day
    Mon: Evening Times
    Wed: Evening times after 8pm CST
    Fri: Evening Times
    Sat: Evening Times

Below is a link to my armory info:
    character/kiljaeden/Ereus/advanced
    Ereus - Kil'Jaeden ... I would post a link but i cannot unfortunately
    Jespz - Kil'Jaeden ...This is my hunter

Contact Info:
    Either in-game, reply to this thread, sending a personal message or adding me on my real id below.
    Real ID: nevers09 on gmail (FYI i cannot post links)
    Last edited by nevers09; 2012-08-13 at 02:44 AM.

*Would love to speak with you if you can make our raid schedule. Below is the spam Realid: meganin1987@yahoo.com

Spam:

<Livid> (lv25) is a newly reformed guild by 6 members and officers of a US 367 guild. We founded <Livid> because we felt as though our old guild was becoming too casual and we were looking to maintain and expand upon our hardcore raiding beliefs. The founding members of <Livid> went 8/8H in 10 man on May 18th and 8/8H in 25 man shortly after that.

Current Guild Focus is currently leveling and raiding in the MoP beta. Almost all of our main raiders have a beta key and we have strats for all boss encounters on our site. With the opening of Mogu’shan LFR testing today, we have been pushing all our raiders to get into LFR and learn the new content so that we may progress through it as quickly as possible.

About us: We offer a mature raiding environment, with officers that have plenty of real life and in game leadership experience. We believe in pushing players to be the best they possibly can be without demoralizing them or putting them down. Min/Maxing is not an option for <Livid> players, but rather a norm. We do not believe in PUGs and will not PUG on regular Raid days. We also use mumble exclusively because of the small benefit it provides in real world speech lag (it’s faster than Ventrilo).

Raid Schedule: Tue/Wed/Thur. Raid Times are: 6:00 Server – 9:00 Server. With invites going out at 5:45 Server (server is on Pacific Time).

Our Raid Times in Other Time Zones:
    7-10pm MST
    8-11pm CST
    9-Midnight EST

Our Server: Velen is a medium population PVE server with slightly more Alliance than horde (60/40). The economy is strong and AH prices are quite reasonable. Our server population is approximately 7k horde and 8k alliance, we are not a dead server by any means. Velen is in the New York Datacenter.

Loot System: We do free roll MS then OS, with “Raiders” having priority over “Trials” on MS gear only. OS gear is a straight roll-off.

Expectations of All Raiders: Must have an exceptional understanding of your class and spec. Flawless attendance; raiding must be a top priority for you. Correct gemming, glyphing, speccing and reforging as well as the proper addons to manage your DPS/HPS/Uptimes, etc. We also require that your main raiding toon have leveled professions that are non- gathering professions. Pre-potting is expected on any boss encounter. Lastly, we require you have a stable internet connection and a computer capable of easily running World of Warcraft.

What we Provide to Raiders: Cauldrons and Feasts. Guild Repairs are provided when the guild bank supports it (most of the time).

How To Apply:

If you would like to ask any questions or want any more information, please do not hesitate to contact our lead recruitment officer and co-GM, Paticakes, in Game- Real Id: MeganIn1987@yahoo.com or MoP Beta/Diablo Battletag: Paticakes1823

Please visit our website and click on “Raid Application” at the top to fill out an application.

Guild Website (for info and to Apply!): www.lividgamers.enjin.com

Ereus - Kil'Jaeden: still on the search ^_^ pm, reply or contact me via real id!

BUMP still searching and looking to hit 90 ASAP when MoP launches

Ereus - Kil'Jaeden: still on the search ^_^ pm, reply or contact me via real id!

Bump - looking for a guild to raid with who is focusing on MoP HM content!

Bump - still looking for a guild to raid with who is focusing on MoP HM content!