Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The Manhattan. I tried it once just because of the Simpson's episode where Bart prepares one for one of Fat Tony's mafia henchmen. I thought it would make me feel like a classy italian gangster. Instead, it made me want to throw up :/
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

Boris Jelzin Apple :-!

Deleted
    White wine tastes like vinegar, I like most beers and spirits to but wine is just terrible.

Tuborg Wheat Beer

28 certified drunks couldnt finish one lousy crate of this revolting stuff.

One determined individual tried tube-feeding himself to avoid it touching any taste organ but still only managed to finish one beer

I'd drink beer spit from an ashtray before drinking Tuborg Wheat again...

In fact I can imagine all the world rising up as one to demand the recipe be torn apart, burned and buried between Hitler's legs

---------- Post added 2012-08-06 at 09:10 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by gegalfo View Post

this, this is the most disgusting thing i have ever tasted, yet every year around christmas new year and easter, i guess its to remind people that there truly are bad things in the world

No God will help you where you are going....such blasphemy

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flimsy View Post
    White wine tastes like vinegar, I like most beers and spirits to but wine is just terrible.
    Really? I think white wine tastes great.. go figure. It never makes me sick either while red get me nauseous,dizzy and drinking too much of it nearly always ens up with me throwing up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gegalfo View Post

this, this is the most disgusting thing i have ever tasted, yet every year around christmas new year and easter, i guess its to remind people that there truly are bad things in the world
    Haha. Was going to mention that, but you beat me to it. Ouzo is pretty bad too, but the worst I've ever tasted was some sort of sweet beer or something that almost made me throw up after just a sip. It's terrible I tell you.

Quote Originally Posted by ita View Post
    So what's yours?

Mines moonshine (or technically a beer, at least that's what he called it). Dear god it was vile and gave me burns after but it had like 15% alcohol so got me drunk after 1 glass. Still, I'm nearly throwing up when even thinking about it:P
    15% is not much

Deleted
    White rum. Worst stuff ever.

And most of the times I mix my hard drinks like turning vodka into bloody mary..but cheap whiskey like Jack Daniels can not be saved with any amount of cola..

Fernet 10 chars

Huh, is it a bad sign that I like a bunch of what other people find disgusting? What I find digusting is Cynar--a liqueur made out of artichokes.

Quote Originally Posted by ita View Post
    So what's yours?

Mines moonshine (or technically a beer, at least that's what he called it). Dear god it was vile and gave me burns after but it had like 15% alcohol so got me drunk after 1 glass. Still, I'm nearly throwing up when even thinking about it:P
    moonshine is either rank alcoholic trash or really sweet and smooth goodness.
    don't lose hope on it as a whole.
    “He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.”

Quote Originally Posted by BatteredRose View Post
    They're greedy soulless monsters for not handing me everything for my 15 moneys a month!

Popov vodka is a terrible thing.

Deleted
    This;

It is guarenteed to make me vomit if i try drinking it. Might be the single most disgusting thing ive ever tasted.

10+ Year Old Account
    I had this wierd kiwi cocktail while on holiday on the first night was so disgusting i immediatly threw up.
    Then later on in the night had a drink called the blackdeath proper fucks you up.

A homemade moonshine my wife's uncle made that tasted like apple pie soaked in gin.

I might have said absinthe, but I actually don't remember the night I tried it, so I don't think it can count.

Quote Originally Posted by madethisfor1post View Post
    Ouzo.

Not a fan of black licorice.
    Agreed. I cannot stand ouzo. BLARGH! Black licorice is one of the most disgusting tastes imo.

I don't know what it's called...but it was approx. 50c American, and I got it in China. I swear it evaporates out your nose the instant you (try to) swallow it.

Jack Daniels. I don't care much for whiskey in general though, so that probably had a lot to do with it.

Quote Originally Posted by DrakNightmare View Post
    Goldschlager and Aftershock. Both thick cinnamon flavored hard liquor usually mixed I assume. We drank it from the bottle in three second chugs to get hammered. Bad idea.
    Try a Black Gold shot ;P 1/2 ounce Sambucca and 1/2 oz Goldschlager. I love booth of them on their own - but together...GAH!

And if you drink enough to get sick, it is NOT a pretty sight!

10+ Year Old Account
    I hate all tequilas and all lagers. On the other hand, I love gin and stout.

We were playing drunken master. In order ot get rid of a fish head curse, I had to take a drink that had a bit from everybodys drinks in it. We had 8 players and everybody drank something different. The end result was a dark green liquid with light green lumps floating in it.
    I can't remember even half of the shit that went in that monstrosity, but it tasted like rotten camel cloaca. Guess the White Russian didn't mix in well with some others...