Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Where do you think Elder Scrolls 6 will take place?

NOTE: Please don't say "ALL OF TAMRIEL" like everyone on every forum everywhere, because that'd be almost impossible looking at the scale of each province, unless you want the Imperial City and similar cities scaled down to the size of Rorikstead.

NOTE2: I know TES:O is doing it, but they're only doing small parts of each.

Cyrodiil or Summerset Isle. The Elder Scrolls prophecy is fulfilled. Now it's time to figure out what the god that made it has been planning since the dawn of time. And I'm willing to bet it will involve the Empire, the Elves and the Dragon Born. Alduin was definitely the calm before the storm.

I vote the Black Marsh!

Not sure and don't really care aslong as it continues with a great story.

I woudn't mind either summerset isle.

If it were cyrodill I woudn't mind either, Plenty of imperial to kill.

Bloodsail Admiral Lethey Alexandros's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    id like to see a new are with perhapps the option to revisit an old are or two with an expanded primary story line. Perhapps summerset isle with a portion heading back to skyrim or morrowind

10+ Year Old Account
    Summerset Isle. Or a bigger version of Cyrodill like Skyrim but bigger in size. Sadly we have to wait awhile, which sucks. Still can't wait for it though.

Alduin was definitely the calm before the storm.

That would be the second fictional universe franchise using that...phrase and scenario. Seems the future ahead is going to be....interesting.

Deleted
    Hopefully something other than yet another human province. As enjoyable as I found Oblivion and Skyrim, I'd much rather see something from the perspective of the Mer again rather than yet another game surrounding and glorifying humanity. It's one of my common complaints with the fantasy genre at the moment, I'd say. A trope that has become a little too common!

I'm somewhat biased, though. I would love to see a game from the perspective of the Thalmor and hold out hope that the next TES game will be a bit more morally grey.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taenathal View Post
    Hopefully something other than yet another human province. As enjoyable as I found Oblivion and Skyrim, I'd much rather see something from the perspective of the Mer again rather than yet another game surrounding and glorifying humanity. It's one of my common complaints with the fantasy genre at the moment, I'd say. A trope that has become a little too common!
    Can I respectfully disagree? Of course Humanity is going to be glorified, I don't see anything wrong with that, and humanity having bases of power around the area would be nice but right now I can see a war of Humanity and the other races possibly against the extremists Elves. I mean Skyrim happened because of the whole little treaty that happened.

I'm pretty sure tensions will get worse as the days go on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron View Post
    Can I respectfully disagree? Of course Humanity is going to be glorified, I don't see anything wrong with that, and humanity having bases of power around the area would be nice but right now I can see a war of Humanity and the other races possibly against the extremists Elves. I mean Skyrim happened because of the whole little treaty that happened.

I'm pretty sure tensions will get worse as the days go on.
    Why does it have to be? It's a repetitive and now boring theme. There isn't anything "wrong" with it but it's the done thing, other worlds have done it, move on and do something new for Sanguine's sake. I am so sick of generic fantasy world nr 38498374893 that just does the same old hashed out "humans #1" theme. I'd like to see the elves get the spotlight for once as a power in their own right and not some age thousands of years ago. So I shall respectfully disagree with the notion that humans ought to occupy a paramount place in a fantasy setting. It's been done, give other themes some breathing space too.
    Start trying to work out who deserves what, and before long you’ll spend the rest of your days weeping for each and every person in the world.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thaladhrun View Post
    Why does it have to be? It's a repetitive and now boring theme. There isn't anything "wrong" with it but it's the done thing, other worlds have done it, move on and do something new for Sanguine's sake. I am so sick of generic fantasy world nr 38498374893 that just does the same old hashed out "humans #1" theme. I'd like to see the elves get the spotlight for once as a power in their own right and not some age thousands of years ago. So I shall respectfully disagree with the notion that humans ought to occupy a paramount place in a fantasy setting. It's been done, give other themes some breathing space too.
    I'd agree if the Elves weren't so horribly ugly in Elder Scrolls universe. Don't get me wrong I like the concept of Elves but they look so...UGH. I just don't want Humans to be like unimportant and have nothing, that is all. I'm certain if Summerset Isle is involved. It will be a Elf paradise.

It's Mer, not Elf:P. Joking aside, Thalmor and Aldmeri dominion were shown as extremely genocidal and xenophobic, so they're good candidates for primary/secondary antagonists, we'll see how Dragonborn ties into relationship between Empire and Dominion (all the emperors till Martin Septim were dragonborn, altough with Martin's sacrifice Oblivion is forever closed, there could be significant pressure, especially in Skyrim, that Dragonborn is recognized as Talos reborn, which would serve nicely as plot to TES 6, especially with Blades alive and kicking again.

Deleted
    Summerset isles or Black Marsh & Vvardenfell (Plot could be about liberating Vvardenfell from the argonians and returning it to Dunmer). I doubt it though, as we just had expansion about Vvardenfell roughly 10 years ago.

15+ Year Old Account
    Time travel.

No easy answer...

There is no easy answer to this one bc there are a lot of considerations to think about
    * How much time will take place in between games?
    * Will tamriel be experiencing the same conflicts?
    * What new developments have occured in that time?

Just to name a few....

With that being said if ES6 is a direect sequel to ES5 I believe it is likely the summerset isles and Valenwood, which is home of th second aldmeri dominion. Titus Mede is dead (spoiler) sorry and aldmeri were already pushing on the skyrim but that's just me.

All of elder scrolls combined, + a new zone

Deleted
    don't want complete tamriel I want complete Nirn, so that's never going to happen but I'm really interested in the Summerset Isles and Black Marsh

This was supposed to be the last event in the elder scrolls. Perfect time to mix things up and head to Akavir.

Deleted
    Elswyer I think would be cool, you have skooma smuggling to other lands

10+ Year Old Account
    Forgive the scepticism but I really can see them going "Well everyone LOVED Morrowind..."
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think they're going to do a SP TES title any time soon since they're slapping the MMO gimmick into it.