Thread: Keybind "Apps"

Keybind "Apps"

I'm not really sure where to put this. It doesn't really go in off topic, but it doesn't really go in general either because it is not wow specific.

I am looking for some software that lets you keep track of keybinds and possibly display them on a mock keyboard. Basically i am looking for a keyboard outline where I can type in my key bound spells and abilities and then be able to see them a graphical keyboard representation. Does anyone know anything like that? Lol, does anyone know what I am talking?

Just seems to me like it would be easier to see how effecient your binds are with out having to list then linearly like this;

` - pyroblas
    1- impact
    2 - firebolt
    3 butt pummel
    etc

I'm sure I could do the leg work and just make a gif or something...lol i just really don't want to take the time.

Thanks!
    Get a grip man! It's CHEESE!

I used excel back when I was frustrated with my keybindings, wasn't that pretty but it did the job

The software I use is the software that came with my G13 Gamepad.

Quote Originally Posted by Count_Satyros View Post
    I used excel back when I was frustrated with my keybindings, wasn't that pretty but it did the job
    yeah looks like I am going to have to hump and and just make something. oh well, it was worth a shot.

thanks guys
    Get a grip man! It's CHEESE!