10+ Year Old Account

WerFault.exe & csc.exe errors.

My system has been running smoothly until a couple of days back, when I tried clicking [X] on programs I got these weird error messages, at first I got 2 werfault and one csc error, I then tried some stuff that was recommended (never check for solutions, from the action centre and to turn off memory caching when problems occur, via internet explorer). Now I'm down to getting to errors, it's rather annoying and sometimes my screen bugs out totally, getting random white/black boxes, theme changing on chrome etc. At first I thought it was gpu related (obviously) so I chose to look for new drivers for it, I found some, removed my old, restarted and then installed the new ones, still getting problems though. Another problem I've noticed is that whenever I play wow and listen to music, the music tends to lag abit.. That and the fact that videos have been loading slowly lately. Any help at all would be greatly appreciated here.

Sincerely, Blankstage.

hey all

Try running a Spyware/Adware scan on your pc using Superantispyware (free version and be sure to do a full scan after updating the definitions).

Also reinstall Visual/C++ as noted above. I think C++ 4.5 or 5.0 is the latest on Microsoft's website so try that.
    Last edited by c0rnel; 2012-08-08 at 01:50 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I reinstalled the Visual/C++ Redistributable packages but I still get the popups, mostly when I try shutting down curse client or sony vegas.

---------- Post added 2012-08-08 at 11:07 AM ----------

Thought I'd give you a little look at the black boxes I was talking about, they appear randomly in my browser, usually where there is supposed to pop up text, for example when hovering over the like button etc on youtube.
    hey all

Deleted
    I used to get that black box problem on youtube as well. I reinstalled chrome for various reasons, and I don't think I've had that problem since. Try and see if that works for you.

I know nothing about your other problems though.

10+ Year Old Account
    So just 2 mins ago my computer crashed, I can't recall exactly what it said but it mentioned that it was "restoring cache" and something else... I was asked to press D to start it after it restored cache. I didn't press D right away but after about 10 seconds it booted itself up.

I was just running a AB and then suddendly the screen went completely black and then it just shut itself down, incase you're curious as to what happend.
    hey all