Thread: Upgrading my PC

Deleted

Upgrading my PC

Hey everyone, I'm hoping you could assist me in choosing a good motherboard and processor for MoP, my budget is £100-200.
    My friend suggested an i5 since the i7 was really costly but for the motherboard I have truly no idea on. I'm not to bothered about the RAM fitting.
    I'm using a Gforce GTX 550ti graphics card (that I would like to keep as It's new) and running windows7 64 bit. After a chat with my friend he's saying the processor and motherboard is bringing my FPS down in wow (30 fps on ultrax 25 man) with that graphics card it should be 60fps with high graphic settings (currently all set to low) any advice and feed back would be much appreciated. If you require more info I'll try get back to you asap.

Deleted
    Can you tell us rest of the specs? Like what motherboard, cpu, psu and ram you are running right now?

Deleted
    Thank you for the quick reply, I'll open up my PC tomorrow and post all the details.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon211 View Post
    Thank you for the quick reply, I'll open up my PC tomorrow and post all the details.
    You don't need to open up your pc to check that sort of stuff, you can download a program called "Belarc Advisor" to check for you