Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sacrypheyes View Post
    fixed? /10chars
    Hah.
    Nah.....I can only tolerate so much self-indulgence without feeling guilty

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Krozard View Post
    I have class on the 25th, which I'll attend on time and everything, college>WoW (I'll probably be THINKING about it a lot, but I won't skip to play WoW, barring sickness, which I wouldn't be playing WoW then either way.
    Well you can play wow as much as you like before that, as I heard the game has no xpac until september so guess no problem for you =) We are however talking about GW2 so guess you ended up in wrong forum here :P

I go to work, giddy.

I come home, giddy.

I play it, giddy.

I go to bed late, still giddy, and the cycle continues. :-)

I'll be playing 3 days straight farming and leveling since I have nothing better to do

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tea View Post
    Well you can play wow as much as you like before that, as I heard the game has no xpac until september so guess no problem for you =) We are however talking about GW2 so guess you ended up in wrong forum here :P
    I believe you're right about the wrong forum, I'm usually careful about that...

Herald of the Titans theredviola's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I plan on doing what any responsible adult will be doing: working during the day, then playing GW2 strait up until the absolute latest I can before getting some sleep before work the next day. Wash. Rinse. Repeat.
    "Do not only practice your art, but force yourself into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine." -- Ludwig Van Beethoven

Took a couple days off; I work in retail at the moment looking for a "real" job(that my major was in), they can survive without me/I only take days off for gaming maybe once every 2-3 years.

I have a lab at 9:30am launch day. I'm seeing if blizzard will move the launch to Wednesday, but I also talked to the Jewish community to see if they'd be cool with moving Yom Kappur to Tuesday in which case Blizzard wouldn't have to move the release date.

Edit: Thought this was for MoP release, I don't plan on playing GW2.
    i5 2500k Powercolor HD 6950
    8gb 1600mhz RAM
    96gb Kingston SSD, 1TB Caviar Black 64mb cache
    Basic P67 motherboard
    800 watt PSU
    NZXT Phantom Case: If you think this case is ugly, you are wrong.

I will prob go to work and play after work if I have the time .

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'll play it a couple hours each day on the weekend and then I'll play a couple hours after work each night. I don't think I'd ever take time off to play a video game.

Starting my first semester at a real college on the 20th, so god knows what I'll be doing, being a social deadbeat and all. I'll gladly set things aside to make time though. I think I'm finally starting to build some resistance to that guilty feeling that has been plaguing me for years.

Already got 8/25 to 8/26 off as it is the weekend so just put in vacation time for 8/27 and 8/28.....figure 4 days is enough besides been a while since I took any extra time off from work so could use a couple of extra days anyways

Um... play when I'm not at work. I never really understood the rush at launch, things are usually much more enjoyable several weeks after launch.

Deleted
    I remember how I regretted not taking a few days off when Cataclysm launched.

Everyone either called in sick or already took those days off. Couldn't think of anything else but to get home and get playing

I'm prepared this time! Didn't get to go out of the country on a holiday this year ( unfortunately ), so I have a lot of days left.
    Took 3 weeks off, 20th of august till September 7th.

( Figured 2 weeks of unlimited playtime was more than enough )

I'll take a vacation form aug 30th probably. This is the first game that few of my friends will be playing too and they're really into it and unlike me some of them are jobless gits, so I don't want to be "left behind" because of work.

I'm working them. Makes me value the time I'm getting much more. Plus, less issues with overflow when people will be sleeping off the overnight rush by the time I log in
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

gonna be working but can play a few hours before I go to work.

Deleted
    I'm not totally sure of when the headstart begins in my timezone, so I might have to work one day. According to my calculations (Which are mostly awful) the headstarts begins at 10:00 in Denmark saturday the 25'th, and I have to work from 14:00 - 20:15, which isn't too bad. Then I'll have like 8 days off work. Does anyone know if I'm right regarding the time?
    Last edited by mmoc91a8dbad84; 2012-08-08 at 09:11 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by arukas View Post
    I'm going on vacation on the 25th xD
    We'll send you pictures of us having fun playing it :P

I wont be taking days off, i learnt my lesson when my cata order that was 'coming' on release was 2 weeks late :/

Deleted
    I'd work as per usual and play GW2 for 3-4 hours in the evening.