Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Thrill of the Hunt now has a 30% proc chance, down from 20%.

typo?

Holy Hunter Nerfs...

can someone tell me if the warrior one is a nerf or a buff plz?
    beside, when will blizzard fix the fucking warrior class with their bad rage generating and lots of gabs between the global -.-"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Krit View Post
    You are aware that eclipsed wrath/starfire now refreshes mf/sf on the target. You shouldn't be relying on multidotting to dps competitively if you manage eclipses and the new cooldowns correctly.
    You're a few beta builds late on that.

Hey, who thinks they'll break Rets again like they did at the start of Cata? I'm not holding my breath for a postive outcome. I mean "Sword of Light Increases the damage you deal with two-handed melee weapons by 20% down to 10%", the Exorcism losing about 2k damage, huge nerf to HoW etc etc.

Guess it's because of "Sanctity of Battle (Retribution) Melee haste effects lower the cooldown and global cooldown of your Judgment, Crusader Strike, Hammer of the Righteous, Exorcism, and Hammer of Wrath". Forcing us into stacking haste I assume. Rotations be damned, button mash whatever is off cooldown!

I preferred us in WotLK (of course, I really preferred the pre-balance before WotLK, but we were decent during WotLK). Life was simpler. Plus I could stack high end PvE gear and one shot low geared 80s in Battlegrounds.

Removing more mounts from account wide? JUST MAKE THEM ALL ACCOUNT WIDE EXCEPT THE VERY OBVIOUS ONES THAT WOULDN'T MAKE SENSE!!! (warlock, paladin, death knight, and the faction specific ones)

*shakes head*
    Last edited by bigmac; 2012-08-08 at 02:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bigmac View Post
    Removing more mounts from account wide? JUST MAKE THEM ALL ACCOUNT WIDE EXCEPT THE VERY OBVIOUS ONES!!! (warlock, paladin, death knight, and the faction specific ones)

*shakes head*
    One Would think.

I should really find something worthwhile to put here now...

Deleted
    Buying stracraft is a feat of strength now ? or did i not understand this correctly

Quote Originally Posted by Eiffeltower View Post
    Buying stracraft is a feat of strength now ? or did i not understand this correctly
    all the collector's edition pets give FoS.

Wow.. at this rate they might just remove the concept of account-wide mounts to begin with because it looks like we're going to end up with only level 20-40 horses/sabers/etc being account bound at this rate. >_>

Thanks for the awesome sig, Lady Amuno.

Moonfire damage reduced by 10%. DoT base damage reduced by 30% and SP scaling reduced by 10%. Duration of DoT reduced by 22%.
    Sunfire damage reduced by 10%. DoT base damage reduced by 30% and SP scaling reduced by 10%. Duration of DoT reduced by 22%.

No, both spells were nerfed by 10% and duration by 2 ticks (22%), you add 10% dmg + 22% duration on the dot, which is 30%, math is hard

Deleted
    aslong as my spectral tiger is account wide i dnt give a shit

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Squawl View Post
    Hmm did I miss something or did Arcane burst just went dipshit insane Oo
    No, as they nerfed AB's damage by 10% to compensate for the increase in damage off of arcane charges. This was mentioned in the beta class balance analysis thread.

Quote Originally Posted by JHuggz View Post
    What is with those HUGE hunter nerfs
    About 2 patches ago they doubled the damage on most of their stuff, then last patch they took like 50% of that back off, now their taking another 20%,. Dunno how they overshot it so hard in the first place, but hunters have been way ahead since they got their numbers doubled a couple weeks ago and the nerf has been needed. Nothing against hunter, just want to see a balanced game at launch.

Off hunters onto Druids, I agree with people complaining actually, they need to stop jumping back and forth on the durations and just balance around them. I beleive their idea is they want players to refresh both dots at the start of every eclipse and thats pretty much the only time. So depending on the duration and talents you take, the dots might run out right as u refresh them each time, or with being shortened run out b4 u hit the next one. I used to play a boomkin and I know that its very annoying when your dot duration doesn't line up decently with how long it takes to go between eclipses.

And one final note, no warrior changes again Guess they're happy with where we're at. I really was hoping execute would get a slight nerf so our damage above 20% hp could be buffed a little. With execute phases often being burn phases, they end up lasting less than 10% of the fight duration even though execute is being figured for 20% of the fight. (bosses health)

Overall good patch, looking forward to it.

Deleted
    Hey m8 how can you say good patch:S??Damn im frustrated!!Why nerf hunters like that'???Thats not now balancing thats how you screw a class...I undestand it's not easy to balance 10 classes for pve and pvp, but thats a too bad for hunters beacuse reduce dmg of arcane shot+serpent sting+explosive shot+black arrow how are Survival hunters suppose to dps -.- oh wait cobra shot too lol.Marksmanship aimed shot + chimera shot +even mastery+steady shot ...how ridiculous is this!ok bm we all know that was a little to op but i could accept a nerf on bm but "balancing" atleast one spec so we can easly adapt to changes but with that build i don't know whats the worst specc THEY ARE ALL BAD! But blizz don't are still making pets useless....I know this is beta but there is a difference between doing right and wrong decisions!!Sorry but i am just defending my class Hunter F4EVER! AWFULL patch!

because hunter do much dmg im pve they get a huge pvp nerf, thats how i like it

Quote Originally Posted by Alzmeel View Post
    can someone tell me if the warrior one is a nerf or a buff plz?
    beside, when will blizzard fix the fucking warrior class with their bad rage generating and lots of gabs between the global -.-"
    I don't mean this in a condescending way, but maybe you're doing something wrong because in beta on my 90 warrior I very rarely hit gaps with nothing to push, although I admittedly almost never get to use heroic strike either. I only use it with CD's or with 2+ stacks of taste for blood and I never cap out on rage, so it they definitely could use a slight rage buff.

Deleted
    Ok i understand but you obviously you care about the pve dmg and for people like me that care about dmg in pvp you telling me thats good?It's just not fair to completly nerf a class because they do lot's of dmg in pve and careless about pvp dmg...Think rationally

Quote Originally Posted by Damzb View Post
    Hey m8 how can you say good patch:S??Damn im frustrated!!Why nerf hunters like that'???Thats not now balancing thats how you screw a class...I undestand it's not easy to balance 10 classes for pve and pvp, but thats a too bad for hunters beacuse reduce dmg of arcane shot+serpent sting+explosive shot+black arrow how are Survival hunters suppose to dps -.- oh wait cobra shot too lol.Marksmanship aimed shot + chimera shot +even mastery+steady shot ...how ridiculous is this!ok bm we all know that was a little to op but i could accept a nerf on bm but "balancing" atleast one spec so we can easly adapt to changes but with that build i don't know whats the worst specc THEY ARE ALL BAD! But blizz don't are still making pets useless....I know this is beta but there is a difference between doing right and wrong decisions!!Sorry but i am just defending my class Hunter F4EVER! AWFULL patch!
    Have you watched Method streaming raids on the main page over the last week or 2? They are a very solid guild with good members and while doing raid testing they had 3 hunters in their raid (one of each spec) and all 3 of them were pretty much always the top 3 dps except for a few gimmicky fights.

As for PvP I can't say too much other than I've done 3-4 BG's today and every one of them had hunters in at least 4 of the top 6 spots when sorting by damage done. I know that doesn't mean a real lot for pvp balance, but it does lean toward their damage being too high.

Pity about them mounts..