Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kourvith View Post
    LOL @ still no Rogue change.
    It is really the same old song since .... well since every expansion.
    Isn't that what everone thinks of their class?...

decent nerfs Hunters and moonkins who are in beta know that this was needed to be fair.

Every class gets massive nerfs, except for monks... they get fully buffed instead

That's actually a good thing only for this patch. They nerfed everyone's damage except for rogues and warriors.

edit : oh and they buffed monks. Not much tho

I thought boomkins would be good this expansion...basically 10+% damage reduction in this great patch.... oh well i guess they arent allowed to be good thanks bli$$ard

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    aww why no piggy battle?

Vouch. Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by Beregond82 View Post
    And here we are again, moving mounts between character specific to account bound and back....ffs make EVERY mount account bound and stop this, let people with gladiators (not me unfortunately) show their mounts on every toon, they deserve it for the huge effort in obtaining them.
    This. Just make them all account wide except the class ones. What is the point of having account wide mounts if there are all these exceptions to it. Might as well not do it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Why the hell isnt Kor'kron Annihilator and Shadow Phoenix account wide anymore? They should go with everything or nothing.

So hunters spend the start of MoP sitting at the bottom of meters, we finally get a chance to compete with completely OP locks and and we get yet another nerf. Sure our damage was a bit OP but if they actually fixed hunter scaling in the first place this wouldn't happen. Tell me when locks are getting nerfed properly because they've been top 90% of fights yet i dont see them getting nerfed to the ground for being top for a few weeks.

Deleted
    Umm, I dunno if this is something that had changed & I hadn't noticed or something, but since when was Shadow-Word: Insanity baseline?

also, HOW many nerfs?

Edit: Nope, before the server shut down I checked, Shadow-Word: Insanity is still connected to the 'Power-Word: Solace' talent, so the 4-Piece will make that talent mandatory?
    Last edited by mmoc0f38054b92; 2012-08-08 at 05:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Levix View Post
    So hunters spend the start of MoP sitting at the bottom of meters, we finally get a chance to compete with completely OP locks and and we get yet another nerf. Sure our damage was a bit OP but if they actually fixed hunter scaling in the first place this wouldn't happen. Tell me when locks are getting nerfed properly because they've been top 90% of fights yet i dont see them getting nerfed to the ground for being top for a few weeks.
    Dude are you serious? Affliction got nerfed by 20%. 20%!!!!! If thats not a major nerf then im not sure what is.

Quote Originally Posted by jeremynative View Post
    I thought boomkins would be good this expansion...basically 10+% damage reduction in this great patch.... oh well i guess they arent allowed to be good thanks bli$$ard
    Well, to be fair, boomkins were needing to be tuned down, however, the way Blizzard does things boggles my mind. If one class is doing too much damage (especially in beta), wouldn't it make sense to lower one ability at a time to try to get things in line. Instead, they change a bunch of stuff that interacts making it way harder to predict how it will affect overall dps. I'm sure that balance isn't in it's final state at them moment, but I just thing they could do a better job tuning by not changing so many things at once.

These paladin changes really confuse the heck out of me. They are dumping all of our sustained damage and buffing our burst with Holy Avenger. This is the exact opposite of what we asked for in that 100+ page thread about what we liked/disliked in Cata on the paladin forums. This buff to Holy Avenger has made it the clear choice for all ret paladins in pve and pvp. Oh well, back to GCD people in pvp.

10+ Year Old Account
    Did the source for the SoR change for monks get pulled again?

Any word on RAF with monks? I'd like to know before I sign up for one.

They better let RAF work.

Edit -
    Nevermind - Saw in the FAQ you can create a new character
    **On the SoR. Not familiar with it but as you wouldn't have a monk on an account that was eligible does their exclusion actually mean anything. I thought you picked which one got the level 80 boost when you accept on your account.**
    Last edited by Jodmos; 2012-08-08 at 06:58 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jodmos View Post
    They better let RAF work.

On the SoR. Not familiar with it but as you wouldn't have a monk on an account that was eligible does their exclusion actually mean anything. I thought you picked which one got the level 80 boost when you accept on your account.
    If anything, if SoR doesn't work (i.e. instant level 80 monk), then I'd say the odds are that RaF won't work either, as it's basically the same thing, just with more effort involved. And you can apply the SoR level 80 bonus to a new character you make after you get resurrected.

Well RAF worked for worgen/goblins so they can't really use the excuse it would mess up realm first something-or-other.

Quote Originally Posted by Jodmos View Post
    Well RAF worked for worgen/goblins so they can't really use the excuse it would mess up realm first something-or-other.
    The clear difference is worgen/goblins are races and monk is a class. There was no world first worgen/goblin ach. (facepalm)
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...amutx/advanced

"Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Sometimes those opinions are wrong though." Daxxarri

Quote Originally Posted by kos1085 View Post
    The clear difference is worgen/goblins are races and monk is a class. There was no world first worgen/goblin ach. (facepalm)
    It's still not a sufficient reason. People could use SoR to get a level 80 character for a class they've never used so working for a Monk is no different.

Oh, and I said realm first not world first. (Edit - and after checking I see there weren't any race firsts due to the race change being available).
    Last edited by Jodmos; 2012-08-08 at 07:33 PM.