Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I'm going to infer from your poor grammar and the lack of details that you're lying.

Deleted
    Go for it, or you'll live in regret for the rest of your life.

10+ Year Old Account
    you find another woman

It's easy.

We, uh...

Kill.

The Batman.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Deleted
    Win the lottory and ask her out.

Quote Originally Posted by Shibuya View Post
    Go for it, or you'll live in regret for the rest of your life.
    You must have never been in a serious relationship huh?

Back off and respect the ring

Get yourself one of these.

And make sure you keep her 10 ft or more away at all times.

Move on, Nothing you can do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Have you seen The Office? Similar situation happened on there.

To quote Michael Scott, "BFD, engaged ain't married. If you like her so much, don't give up. Never, ever, ever, give up."

However, that might have only been acceptable because it was a TV show.

15+ Year Old Account
    I know several guys that have gone after married/engaged women in WoW, and the love was mutual. DO NOT DO IT. I have not seen a single one of them work out to be anything but horrible horrible drama.

I got myself involved with a taken woman, who at the time wasn't married but now is. She was on the outs with her BF but still lived with him. For several months she had me convinced that he was just her roommate. By the time I knew better we were already deeply emotionally involved. It lasted a couple of years and it basically ended horribly, and with her marrying the guy.

If you do decide to go for it (as many here have suggested) know that your odds are pretty low.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgundy View Post
    what to do?
    Nothing. Move on. There are single women needing love out there.

Whatever you do be prepared to get laid the fuck out when the fiance finds out you've been e-stalking his missus.

Burn down her house...While she is on vacation...But the man is not...And the doors must be sealed; windows too.
    Emotional Skyscraper ~ Cosmic Mind

Just cause there's a goalie, doesn't mean you can't score.

But seriously, if you are being honest, you back off.

10+ Year Old Account
    1. Buy an Alfa Romeo and a Simon and Garfunkel album.
    2. Wait for her wedding day, go to the balcony in the church and scream her name.
    3. ?????
    4. Profit.

Listen OP. YOU need to go and re invent yourself, go do a hobby, go play a sport, do something for YOURSELF rather than for other people, as im assuming 'the one that got away' in your case was a friend of yours for a long time.

See the one MAIN thing men need to know about women is that their the SAME as men in terms of equality, women can be just as stupid as men, women can be just as arrogant as men, women can be just as outright BATshit as men, women can be just as sneaky, deceptive, egotistical.

They can also be as strong (hey, im 80something kgs and i got beat by a 60kg woman in jiu jitsu, im not ashamed that bitch knew how to fucking move) they can be just as intelligent, as witty and as ruthless.

See when i was picked on in junior high at the back of the bus one time, this c*** had a girl in my year sitting next to him laughing at me, she didnt do anything directly, she just found it funny. Now... i hate that son of abitch to this day and im also twice his size now, i'd LOVE for him to try that again, but then i never talked to that girl through the rest, of school again, ever, i hated her just as much.

Why? because she may not have been a bully herself, but she sure as fuck didnt have a problem with that behaviour aswell, if i saw them both holding onto a cliff i'd kick BOTH their hands off, THAT, is equality.

So you need to stop putting this woman your inlove with on a pedastal, dont think you know whats good for her, dont think you know "aw nah she doesnt know what she wants and she really wants me" Women dont always need blokes to think for them and they dont need to be rescued all the time, so treat her as: shes a grown woman, just like, a grown man, shes big enough to make up her own decisions and that decision sadly didnt include you.

You'll find that walking away from her is painful, and you lost a love, but i can PROMISE you right now, that when you find, or your girl finds you one day, that any of the feelings (lol) you had for someone else before her, werent feelings at all, they were mistakes, you'll see...

But in the mean time, go focus on YOU for a while, i dont mean go off and become a jerk but i do believe why should JUST men go up and talk to women, why the fuck cant they chase YOU for once. think about that.
    Last edited by Rapecleave; 2012-08-08 at 01:03 AM.

Deleted
    I wouldnt do anything about it ;< so bad!

15+ Year Old Account
    Come to a gaming forum an ask for serious replys thats what you should do :|.

In all serious back the fuck off an dont be a douche shes engaged to someone who she loves dosnt want you.

so many "nothing you can do about it" posts. I told you what to do about it. 1st page 3rd post from the bottom.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgundy View Post
    what to do?
    1.) Get a couple hours to yourself.
    2.) Go into your room and shut out/off all distractions.
    3.) Get comfortable.
    4.) Think long and hard about the fact that this other guy is sticking it in all three holes. Constantly. Having the time of his life.
    5.) They both secretly laugh at you while doing it.
    6.) Could be worse!
    They can dynamite Devil Reef, but that will bring no relief, Y'ha-nthlei is deeper than they know.