Deleted

some beginner questions

- crew skill recommendations
    Between a friend and mine, we started TOR together and have most crew skills covered. Still missing are Armormech, Armstech and Investigation.
    So my next character will have Investigation, one of the two crafting skills and the best money maker. Any preference between Armormech and Armstech and is slicing still good to make credits? Character will be a trooper if it matters.

- advanced class recommendations
    Trooper, already have a Sage healer which I like very much and a Gunslinger, which is great in 4+ groups but somewhat meh in solo and duo play (imho). Not going the healer route, tank and dps are both fine. I am looking for something that plays differently than the Gunslinger. One "dig a hole and stay at max distance" character is enough. 95%+ used in pve.

- legacy system
    Googled some explanations, all are crap, vague, terribly written or all of the above. A useful link would be nice.

Cheers.

10+ Year Old Account
    If it's a trooper I'd say go armormech as you can make rakata aim gear which comes in handy for a fresh 50 and yes slicing is still worth it, you don't make as much money but you can still make a profit.

My trooper is like level 13 so take this with a grain of salt but out of the two AC's vigilance is more melee then commando.

http://www.swtor.com/info/legacy Good info there if you already haven't seen it, if you've got a specific question about legacy I'd be happy to answer it.