Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockeyhacker View Post
    (not sure in the case of there being a tie).
    There are 5 players, unless a dungeon has 5 paths or allows ppl to not vote, you cant have a tie.

Quote Originally Posted by terrahero View Post
    There are 5 players, unless a dungeon has 5 paths or allows ppl to not vote, you cant have a tie.
    Sure you can, 2-2-1

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Yeah, Rhandric is right, as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by rhandric View Post
    Sure you can, 2-2-1
    I've actually been curious as to how they handle this as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Maarius View Post
    did you actually wear lv.55ish gear? would be interesting for me to know the gear-details that you guys were playing with.
    I'm actually curious about this too. In regards to gear scaling...if you're in 80 gear vs. 40 gear and doing AC Explorable, or, in any zone that is lower...how does the scaling adjust per stats? I mean is it a %, or an x-y range whereas if you're in really good gear, you max out at y, and if in mediocre gear, it adjusts per some factor but minimum/lowest as x? I always assumed a level 80 would have more of a statistical advantage, however small, when being downleveled, other than the skills and experience at hand.

Basically I'm asking if anyone has been level 15 in a level 5 area, recorded their normal stats/downleveled stats, and been in that area as a 40 or whatever in level-appropriate gear and recorded that as well? Never really looked into it I guess, and always just assumed a higher level would have a statistical advantage in some capacity per their system.

But as I read/understand, if you're level 17, 40, or 80, and go back to a level 15 zone, you'll all be level 16 with nearly identical stats depending on your class, maxed for a level 16. Is this correct, completely independent of gear (as long as it's better than max for a level 15/16?)
    Last edited by WorldofWorkcraft; 2012-08-08 at 05:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maarius View Post
    did you actually wear lv.55ish gear? would be interesting for me to know the gear-details that you guys were playing with.
    Nope. I mostly had the gear that was vendor sold and from dungeon drops. My best weapon was level 40-something [Engineer so didn't matter too much] and I had a few crafted pieces in the mid 40s. My sis was doing the jewel crafting for gems so we had the best of what she could craft for the 6 of us. + whatever set runes we got from ah & stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by rhinomatic View Post
    I've actually been curious as to how they handle this as well.
    They could prompt the '1' as to, of the 2 tied paths, which (s)he's interested in. They could also just give the npc an (possibly randomized, ie different each time) inclination towards one of the paths. We'll have to see what they come up with (unless someone already has experience, possibly due to explicitly testing it)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Yeah, Rhandric is right, as usual.

They could prompt the '1' as to, of the 2 tied paths, which (s)he's interested in. They could also just give the npc an (possibly randomized, ie different each time) inclination towards one of the paths. We'll have to see what they come up with (unless someone already has experience, possibly due to explicitly testing it)
    My thought was that it would be a series of options with two choices, and the outcome would be based on how those binary options were selected. Can't have a tie if there's two choices.

Someone who has seen how this works, please let us know.

Sure you can, 2-2-1
    Ugh i swear nightshifts are not good for someone's sanity -_-

Deleted
    this is of interest to myself.