Is it weird that I genuinely dislike playing League of Legends?

Am I the only person out there who doesn't find this game fun?

I played until level 25 (mainly because of real-life friends BEGGING me to play with them), but I've never been able to put my heart into the game, or take particular interest in it.

I'm not sure if I'm an extreme minority or if other people out there don't enjoy this style of game at all.

PS. I loved Warcraft 3, and still love Starcraft 2. I don't particularly enjoy Custom Games for either of those two titles, so that might account for my lack of interest in League of Legends?

No. It is a boring game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    No. It is a boring game.
    Opinions are opinions.

10+ Year Old Account
    I enjoyed LoL a lot but it's not for a faint of the heart. There is so much nerd rage and QQ in the game that you can smell it. Otherwise, it's a great game.

It's alright if you don't like LoL. Everyone has their own taste in the games.

10+ Year Old Account
    No it isn't to your taste.

Custom Games are mini-games within the engine of said game. I wouldn't say you dislike Custom Games so much what you have seen so far. But no, you aren't the only one who dislikes League of Legends and finds it boring.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jersovic View Post
    Am I the only person out there who doesn't find this game fun?

I played until level 25 (mainly because of real-life friends BEGGING me to play with them), but I've never been able to put my heart into the game, or take particular interest in it.

I'm not sure if I'm an extreme minority or if other people out there don't enjoy this style of game at all.

PS. I loved Warcraft 3, and still love Starcraft 2. I don't particularly enjoy Custom Games for either of those two titles, so that might account for my lack of interest in League of Legends?
    I never liked LoL, HoN DoTA or whatever same styles of games... Never found em fun now matter how I tried. Never figured what was so fun about that game.. guess it's just not my taste... :-)

Glad to see I'm not the only one.. haha

You really don't need us to justify your lack of interest in LoL. If you don't like it then you don't like it: nobody else really matters in this decision, nor should we care.

10+ Year Old Account
    We have an entire League of Legends forum, and we have a main thread there: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...Legends-thread

Nothing good can really come of this as a thread by itself.