Thread: The new content

Deleted

The new content

I usually follow ToR's news but recently after the F2P announcement I dropped a bit of an interest it in. So my question is as the thread goes. Has BW announced any exact date of new content coming out? Denova bored me so I'd rather play this game casually in await for new ops/level cap than farm 4 bosses mindlessly.

10+ Year Old Account
    No news unfortunately.

15+ Year Old Account
    Only internet rumors really... supposedly a patch some times in August and F2P in November.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
    Only internet rumors really... supposedly a patch some times in August and F2P in November.
    they've only said a "world event" like the rakghoul plague in August, not a patch

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    they didnt give an exact date but they said in fall on twitter.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyUK View Post
    they've only said a "world event" like the rakghoul plague in August, not a patch
    Never said it would be a major patch, but the event will likely require a minor patch, unless they've already hidden the data. And I thought they were shooting for an August release of Denova Nightmare mode. Could just be my wishful thinking.

10+ Year Old Account
    Everything is pretty much in the air right now. What with the layoffs, plummeting subscriptions, and now F2P conversion announcement, its to be expected. About the only "safe" bet, in my opinion, would be to not expect much if any new content until the F2P launch in November.
    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.

I am curious where everyone has gotten the "F2P is happening in November" thing from. All I remember them saying about it was this fall. Did I miss something somewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    I am curious where everyone has gotten the "F2P is happening in November" thing from. All I remember them saying about it was this fall. Did I miss something somewhere?
    I remember it being stated somewhere, tried to find it but they might actually have changed the press release or FAQ afterwards, with the amount of news and blog sites that states November it's clearly not something just rumored.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I googled it and TONS of news sites are saying that its November, yet I can't find an official post stating that. Maybe its just something that stuck and spread, but November does seem likely.

Quote Originally Posted by Forsedar View Post
    Yeah, I googled it and TONS of news sites are saying that its November, yet I can't find an official post stating that. Maybe its just something that stuck and spread, but November does seem likely.
    Highly doubt it, some of the sites link to the press release as source for their news article so I'd say it's more likely they actually changed the wording at some point afterwards.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa View Post
    Highly doubt it, some of the sites link to the press release as source for their news article so I'd say it's more likely they actually changed the wording at some point afterwards.
    Good point. I personally experienced them changing wording back when the Collectors Edition went live. I was reading their FAQ and F5'd it, just to see that Collectors Edition wasn't guaranteed to get the Early Access, even though the FAQ said it at 4:45am when Pre-Orders went live.

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa View Post
    I'm only writing this because the stupid 10 character check not counting quoted text.
    Aha! Thanks And yea I was seeing everywhere but couldn't find where it was coming from

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea they say new content will start coming out alot faster. I sure hope so.