Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Yeah the ati card would have been better then the GT 520 that is what prebuild computers resellers do man they say for example "SUPER FAST 8 GIGS OF RAM, INTEL'S NEWEST I3 2100 CPU AND FOR GAMES IT RUNS THE NEW SUPER FAST GT 520" While that is the worst lie they can make, but hey they gotta get dem computers sold.

So about CPU and GPU stuff CPU means your prosessor and GPU your graphic card. The GTX card's usually stand for gaming card's while GT cards like the 520 are usually low profile card's build for web browsing and basic use rather then gaming.

Quote Originally Posted by Tanthalus View Post
    yes a 5770 isnt good enough now, especially since the added dx 11 effects in teh enw zones ; changing to an i5 wont actually help you.

and yes - the instant zoning from the ssd will improve your gameplay experience
    I used to run a Phenom II X4 965 overclocked to 3.8GHz and a 5770, switching my Phenom to an i5 2500k running at 4.4GHz increased my minimum FPS by alot and pretty much eliminated any FPS drops I used to have in LFR. Switching the 5770 to a GTX 670 later on didn't do nearly as much difference when it came to minimum FPS but it did increase my max FPS by a lot, most bosses in DS10 I would see around 150FPS+.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by djowel View Post
    Yeah the ati card would have been better then the GT 520 that is what prebuild computers resellers do man they say for example "SUPER FAST 8 GIGS OF RAM, INTEL'S NEWEST I3 2100 CPU AND FOR GAMES IT RUNS THE NEW SUPER FAST GT 520" While that is the worst lie they can make, but hey they gotta get dem computers sold.

So about CPU and GPU stuff CPU means your prosessor and GPU your graphic card. The GTX card's usually stand for gaming card's while GT cards like the 520 are usually low profile card's build for web browsing and basic use rather then gaming.
    cheers ive got my eye on a 6850 or 6870 i think ill get.
    also my new pc spec is like - AMD FX 4100 (4.00GHz) Quad core thingy on a Gigabyte GA-78LMT-S2P motherboard. 1TB hdd. 8 GB ram (2x4GB). all 64BIT inc windows 7 64BIT.. cost £390.. is this a good pc for that money? and will the 6850 or 6870 grfx cards be the best option for the price?
    cheers again....

hexus had an article up on the Asus GTX 660Ti pricing - it MORE than a GTX 670 oO