Poll: How are you going to lvl?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

What are you going to do?

RAF, race for server first, casual lvling. What are you going to do, and why?

Personally i will be lvling from scratch, trying for a realm first. Missed realm first by 30minutes on Cata launch, no way that will happen this time.
    Last edited by Monarken; 2012-08-08 at 11:57 PM.
    AkA Companiet !
    #Wildstar2013

If possible I plan on RAF for 1-80. I want to avoid grinding 90 levels as much as possible, I don't care for server firsts. I just want to get to 90 asap to be raid ready. With taking as many credit hours as I am this semester, as well as being a part of two clubs on campus I can't afford to devote all my time to grinding aforementioned 90 levels.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have some upstart rookies eyeing my tank spot, so RAF asap to stay in the game :P I work 40 hrs a week and can't take time off for release so race is out.

Most fast levelers on my server are going for their mains server first, I only know of 2 other people that are even considering/planning for monk server first. I don't know if i have the constitution to win the race, but I am gonna contend.

10+ Year Old Account
    RaF. Don't need a FoS.

/popcorn enthusiast!

RaF if at all possible. Want to get into the first week of raids with my guild, and the feat of strength isn't something I'd be able to compete for even if I cared.

Where is the "Level fast but no for server 1st" option?

Not decided since I haven't decided if I'll buy MOP or not.

If I do, I'll likely level the casual way. I thought about RAF (and SoR, but used it on all my accounts already), but don't want to throw the money at it.

Quote Originally Posted by JhanZ View Post
    Where is the "Level fast but no for server 1st" option?
    was wondering that. im going to level fast. but no way im ever thinking of server first. like 1-60 in two days. and possibly each expansion per day. wrath might be longer cause i really dislike wrath leveling

15+ Year Old Account
    level as fast as I can for brewfest trinket lol

Def level up casually no rush here

15+ Year Old Account
    I'll be taking my time with the Monk on release. I'm definitely making it my main, but I have no rush to be at level cap this time around. It's the first expansion I'm entering when not in a raiding guild, and I plan on taking my sweet time and cruising around the solo stuff - maybe do a little LFR when I get there - before looking into doing any proper raiding again.

Besides, if I give myself two weeks to get up to 85, then by that time most of the crowds will have cleared out of the questing zones in Pandaria =D
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Yeah got hierlooms, so if I could probably get to 65 in 3 days.
    I doubt I will get server 1st.
    I think that goes to Raffers and those who have a family member who play for them while they sleep.

I'll be going for server first. If they allow RAF I'll do that, otherwise I'll level from 1. No raiding in first week so there's nothing else that interests me anyway, may as well level.

10+ Year Old Account
    Woopsie, forgott the "LVL fast" option, is there a way to add another pool option?
    AkA Companiet !
    #Wildstar2013

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm going to take it nice and slow. Going to sit back and sip my teas while exploring post-cataclysm Azeroth. Didn't do it in the previous expac because I had a Shaman and Druid to gear up. Now I'm starting all over again. :-)

I level from scratch coz they dont allow the refer/recruit a friend for monks .
    Going for realm first.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonsor View Post
    coz they dont allow the refer/recruit a friend for monks .
    Any source on that statement?

10+ Year Old Account
    Better get your RaF ready server first racers... because they ARE eligible per blizz. Source

Deleted
    I'll be working full time so doing any kind of racing is out of the question. I intend to level as fast as possible 1-85(seen it all before) and take it easy 85-90, you can only level your first level 90 character once after all.