Thread: Tukui

Tukui

Just started using this UI. Was wondering if you have to replicate the settings for each character, or if there is a way to apply the same settings to all your characters. Figured I would ask before I went through and fixed them all. Thanks!

---------- Post added 2012-08-08 at 04:46 PM ----------

Anyone know?

You can copy from the Profiles option.

Quote Originally Posted by k0smo View Post
    You can copy from the Profiles option.
    Where is this?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zulmagi View Post
    Where is this?

http://i.imgur.com/Hdmw9.png
    Existing Profiles, select whichever character you have set it up on, and "Okay".

I'm guessing were using different versions. Mine does not have that option and looks quite different.

Deleted
    Do you have the latest version? Even so, all version im sure have Profiles option.

This is all that I have, I believe it's the latest version but I could be wrong. I downloaded it of the Tukui Website not log ago. There seems to be a place to scroll on the left side for more options, but it will not scroll.

upload photo

Update it or scroll down on the left, might be there.

Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post
    Update it or scroll down on the left, might be there.
    Like I said, it won't scroll down on the left. This is the current version according to the website.

Quote Originally Posted by zulmagi View Post
    Like I said, it won't scroll down on the left. This is the current version according to the website.

You're using Tukui, the image provided was from ElvUI, they are two completely different addons. And for technical support, you should probably visit the site that you downloaded the addon from to receive it. (www.tukui.org) You may get it faster there.

Quote Originally Posted by Elv View Post
    You're using Tukui, the image provided was from ElvUI, they are two completely different addons. And for technical support, you should probably visit the site that you downloaded the addon from to receive it. (www.tukui.org) You may get it faster there.
    The pic he posted doesn't look anything like the ElvUI options I have. o.O

Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post
    The pic he posted doesn't look anything like the ElvUI options I have. o.O
    Someone else posted a picture of ElvUI options and instructed him to do something that only ElvUI can do.

Someone else posted a picture of ElvUI options and instructed him to do something that only ElvUI can do.
    I guess I'll continue to ask for help at tukui.org

---------- Post added 2012-08-12 at 01:18 AM ----------

From what I have gathered it seems that Elvui has the profile option while Tukui does not. Now, whether I will need to set up the position of raid frames, target, focus etc for each toon, I am yet to figure out.

Thanks for all the help folks, I appreciate it.

Yeah, Zeroi posted the ElvUI options. I get what you meant now, sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by dragothica View Post
    Patch 5.0.4 came and TukUI is updated to it regarding their site, but the download section seems to be down. Also Curse's TukUI page seems to be missing (error 404). Curse Client doesn't offer an update to TukUI either.

Are there any other sites where this would be available? (version 15.02 or newer)
    TukUI and ElvUI was taken off Curse a few months ago due to various issues they had with the service (long story).

And I can't get on their page either. I just hope it's up again when I get home in 2 hours. >.<