Full Lorewalker Rep guide Video

Lorewalker reputation is easy to farm you just have to find all the lost lore items around Pandaria This guide is meant to
    help you speed up that process and will get you from nuetral to exaulted in no time at all. <3 Eatmopie

PS. This might not mean anything to you right now if you are not in mists of pandaria Beta...But you will
    Thank me once it releases and I save you many hours of your valuable time
    Last edited by evilakurei; 2012-08-08 at 11:21 PM.
    Face Kicking Monk Extraordinaire and Proud TGN Partner:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/evilakurei

Deleted
    Most annoying music and text format I've ever heard/seen for a video like this but great guide thank you very much

Quote Originally Posted by Pwndabear View Post
    Most annoying music and text format I've ever heard/seen for a video like this but great guide thank you very much
    Haha I can live with that TY

Here is the Quest Turn in Cut Scene video for anyone that wants to spoil things or just enjoys Lore also a demo of the Lorewalker Mount

Face Kicking Monk Extraordinaire and Proud TGN Partner:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/evilakurei

10+ Year Old Account
    Good job on making the video guide, however watching it is quite tricky. So, to make it easier for everyone I've used my leet paint skills and made a few maps with a full route if you are just starting this rep grind from scratch:
    Route starts in the Jade forest and ends in Dread wastes.
    If you find any mistakes, please, notify me and I will fix them Keep in mind that these marks on the map are not intended to be the perfect indications of the exact location on the map, more of a rough way points.

after finishing all the lore artifacts and turning in the quests, im 24 rep off from exalted :/ the only daily there is the arch daily but i dont have it on this char soo... is there any questing i can do that maybe i missed?
    Intel i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz | Asetek 550LC 120MM Watercooler | MSI Z97 PC MATE | XFX Radeon R9 390X 8GB | ADATA 16GB DDR3-2133MHz XPG V3 |
    1TB WD Caviar Blue | 128GB Sandisk Z400S SSD | NZXT Phantom 410 | EVGA 750W SuperNova G1 80+ GOLD | External 2TB WD Elements

Snaige..just <3. You deserve a medal.

The maps are just wonderful, thank you so much. Takes 20 min with them

thanks for the maps; i've done this acm with the help of your maps!
    great work!