Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    So happy I just got that one done tonight. Great timing!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cexspa View Post
    BUMP

This has been confirmed to be a FoS in MoP. if you where unsure about getting it now is the right time to do the push.
    Good luck
    As Guyon said. Just beacuse it will go FoS does not have to make it unobtainable.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerdozia View Post
    As Guyon said. Just beacuse it will go FoS does not have to make it unobtainable.
    That is true.
    But it does not make sense to make a FoS when it gets easier now does it ?
    You never know tho ;9

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cexspa View Post
    That is true.
    But it does not make sense to make a FoS when it gets easier now does it ?
    You never know tho ;9
    They could make it like Herald of the Titans; still obtainable, but only with everyone at the appropriate level. But since it doesn't reward a title, that seems a lot less likely.

The sinestra achieve dosnt give a title. Its the exact equivilant of 'He feeds on your tears'

You wont be able to get this in 2 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyroblade90 View Post
    Are there any evidence? Searched through both (10 / 25 man) wowhead av commentars and no one mentioned this. At least the accountwide feature with MoP would be beneficial in 1 term for me. <3
    yes proof being look at an 80 hunter named Dronor on Terenas-us and look at the date he received the Herald achieve.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Dronor/simple

Quote Originally Posted by coocoo View Post
    So happy I just got that one done tonight. Great timing!
    My team and I just got this achievement tonight as well!

We started working on it about a month ago coming in one night a week and practicing with the same team over and over until tonight we got it. The amazing part was that two of our core actually had r/l emergencies come up and weren't able to make it. The replacements we brought in was a new recruit to our raiding roster and a rogue raider who had never even seen the fight until now.

I don't care what anyone says, this achievement can be a pain in the ass and it does take skill and coordination whether you out-gear this particular tier raid or not. The mechanics are unforgiving just like heroic Ragnaros. I am very proud of my team tonight but I am also sad for those two that weren't able to make it.

Cheers to those raiders who have earned this achievement before it turns into a FoS.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyteyes View Post
    Cheers to those raiders who have earned this achievement before 4.2
    Fixed for you.

Quote Originally Posted by PickledOnion View Post
    Fixed for you.
    Didn't need fixing. I said cheers to those raiders who have earned this achievement before it became a FoS. Raiders who have done it in the same expansion still deserve credit for it. People that don't believe an achievement earned after whatever-patch are entitled to their own opinions just as I am entitled to mine.