Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallanna View Post
    Just decided to comment about how much I love the shortbow. THE SHORTBOOOOWW! <3
    Yes!!!!!!! :-)

Also - I was using the gas cloud field to great effect...and last stress test found that a gas cloud followed by an explosion creates a weakness AOE.

Prolly obvious to most but *I* enjoyed it.

BOOM!

Quote Originally Posted by Haggerty View Post
    Yes!!!!!!! :-)

Also - I was using the gas cloud field to great effect...and last stress test found that a gas cloud followed by an explosion creates a weakness AOE.

Prolly obvious to most but *I* enjoyed it.

BOOM!
    My 'shortbow standard' pve mob pull:
    Choking gas immediately in front of the mob (not covering the mob, so no pull yet)
    change to dual daggers
    Hit spider venom (next 5 attacks poison)
    dancing dagger (hits up to 4 targets, cripples them, flying through combo field gives them all projectile finisher poison (extends duration))
    mobs pull and come at me, walk (at 50% speed) through choking gas. I move TOWARD poison field, stopping just outside.
    once they get to me, deathblossom (evade + 3 attacks on all)
    then dodge backwards, if I time it right they can even still hit the choking gas.

Pretty much any same-level mob is nearly dead by that time; dancing daggers, deathblossom, and maybe a heartseeker to finish a straggler.

Next group.
    -Styopa

I've decided to roll Elementalist main simply because I really, really enjoy using combo fields and finishers. I also have a feeling that the vast majority of my time in GW2 will be spent with friends or randoms which is another reason I've chosen Elementalist as main. The versatility and synergy they can achieve with other professions is crazy.

Then I realised I can spec as a tanky healer for PvP and my dreams came true. The only thing that could possible match my love for the outlast to win style of PvP is if life stealing Necro's worked well. I LOVED SL/SL locks

Stream | Youtube
    Latest Video: Heroic Iron Qon