Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Post Easiest Achievement Points to get

Ok, so i got hacked and now i only have 1 level 85, it has under 1000 achieve points and i need something to do in my spare time, so i'm wanting to start collecting Achievement points. How did you guys get started?

I love PvP'ing although i'm still gearing atm.

Hate fishing, although archaeology looks fun.

Also im okay with questing in cata area as im really low on gold.

I LOVE COLLECTING MOUNTS. (so if you have a spectral tiger just laying a around, ill take it )

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...le/achievement

My achievement list.

Deleted
    The easiest place to start is getting Loremaster and the Explorer at the same time. While questing in a zone, explore it as well. Easy. In the process you will progress for quests completed and gold earned from quests.

In every zone you go, check if there is a dungeon. If yes, go solo it quickly.

Level your professions to max.

And queue for Dungeons and LFR.

PS I would try to get my characters back. Contact blizz etc. etc.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zaheer12a View Post
    Tried, they can't ):

Quote Originally Posted by zaheer12a View Post
    The easiest place to start is getting Loremaster and the Explorer at the same time. While questing in a zone, explore it as well. Easy. In the process you will progress for quests completed and gold earned from quests.

In every zone you go, check if there is a dungeon. If yes, go solo it quickly.

Level your professions to max.

And queue for Dungeons and LFR.

I don't think I've ever seen anyone with so many achievement points o.0 I'm impressed/jealous.

Why can't they just restore them? They do that all the time.

I started with quest and exploration achievements, and a few General ones. They're the easiest to do solo.

15+ Year Old Account
    I think pvp achieves are really quick and easy place to get points, at least at first when you don't have some of the easy ones. For instance you don't even have [Make Love, Not Warcraft] where all you have to do is hug a player after you kill them. Then I would browse through the different sections and cherry pick a few of the easier ones. Best of all they can be done solo (most of the time) if you do dungeon achieves they almost always require at least 4 other people, and those 4 other people usually just want to speed through and care nothing about your achievement-lust.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapient View Post
    I don't think I've ever seen anyone with so many achievement points o.0 I'm impressed/jealous.
    Thx :P Still 5th on server though and plenty of people who have more ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Lemons View Post
    I think pvp achieves are really quick and easy place to get points, at least at first when you don't have some of the easy ones. For instance you don't even have [Make Love, Not Warcraft] where all you have to do is hug a player after you kill them. Then I would browse through the different sections and cherry pick a few of the easier ones. Best of all they can be done solo (most of the time) if you do dungeon achieves they almost always require at least 4 other people, and those 4 other people usually just want to speed through and care nothing about your achievement-lust.
    I wouldn't start out with PvP ones tbh. A single bg is usually 20+ minutes. The Make Love, not Warcraft achievement is easy though, just do it when someone attacks your city.

And the OP needs quite a bit of dungeon achievements, even the ones for just completing heroic dungeons. Lots of points to get from those alone.

Deleted
    I was already thinking about fishing when I read your title, but it seems you hate it (how can anyone hate fishing ), so never mind about that..
    Here are some which are (somewhat) effective ways of gaining achievements in a reasonable time:

1. Run TBC and WotLK instances in heroic mode, those usually give you two achievements per run, and also boost your reputation to certain factions, which means even more achievements when you hit exalted
    2. As said above, farming factions to exalted by various ways of doing dailies, ordinary quests and running instances (all of those three count towards other achievements as well)
    3. World events give a nice amount of points as well (although very stupid to recommend doing world event achievements, when there aren't any in August)
    4. Explorer, seriously, do Explorer. Put on some music/a TV-show/movie of your choice, grab a snack and hop on that Wind Rider! It doesn't take very long if done correctly, and just tedious at most
    Last edited by mmoc7afc070067; 2012-08-11 at 09:35 AM.

Pug 25m Naxx, Ulduar, ICC, etc one week then the 10 mans the next week. You'll get 1-2k points easily.

Since achievements are going account wide now, getting loremaster on your main (imo) is pointless.
    Just level 2-3 characters and each time they go through kalimdor/EK take a different route.

Quote Originally Posted by Enflamable View Post
    Ok, so i got hacked and now i only have 1 level 85, it has under 1000 achieve points and i need something to do in my spare time, so i'm wanting to start collecting Achievement points. How did you guys get started?

I love PvP'ing although i'm still gearing atm.

Hate fishing, although archaeology looks fun.

Also im okay with questing in cata area as im really low on gold.

I LOVE COLLECTING MOUNTS. (so if you have a spectral tiger just laying a around, ill take it )

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...le/achievement

My achievement list.
    Archaeology is not fun. Worse than fishing IMO.

[To All The Squirrels I've Loved Before]
    [To All The Squirrels Who Shared My Life]
    [To All the Squirrels Who Cared for Me]
    Kinda free points if you ask me, you dont really need to put an effort to complete these. Same with The Explorer, really easy if you have epic fly nowadays

Maybe get some factions to exalted to get some more points, it isn't that hard to farm rep ^^
    Spotify - Hardstyle | Hardcore

You have a long way to go young padawan.

Simply getting to level 85 and doing all the quests is pretty much free achievement points.
    And then do the heroic/normal dungeons,. too easy.
    X kills in pvp,. simply doing each pvp zone once should get you a ton of easy ones.

/hug or /love on a slain players = easiest one yet.

Deleted
    click on the achievement tab and pick what you think is the easiest?!

Quote Originally Posted by Meerkat View Post
    I was already thinking about fishing when I read your title, but it seems you hate it (how can anyone hate fishing ), so never mind about that..
    Here are some which are (somewhat) effective ways of gaining achievements in a reasonable time:

1. Run TBC and WotLK instances in heroic mode, those usually give you two achievements per run, and also boost your reputation to certain factions, which means even more achievements when you hit exalted
    2. As said above, farming factions to exalted by various ways of doing dailies, ordinary quests and running instances (all of those three count towards other achievements as well)
    3. World events give a nice amount of points as well (although very stupid to recommend doing world event achievements, when there aren't any in August)
    4. Explorer, seriously, do Explorer. Put on some music/a TV-show/movie of your choice, grab a snack and hop on that Wind Rider! It doesn't take very long if done correctly, and just tedious at most
    Going to add to this:
    5. Loot everything. It just adds to your gold total, so why not? More cloth, more gold, and a slew of extras for vendoring/AHing. Also, some achieves are rewarded for looting specific items (AV comes to mind). Mods can help you keep unwanted items while allowing you to vendor greys & useless white items to make this a bit faster.

6. When soloing in WotLK norms/heroics, group with someone that doesn't mind it. This will give you additional rolls for needy/greedy when you loot. If you get needy and greedy, do this with a friendly enchanter - it'll allow you to DE and keep your bags down to a minimum.

7. Try to aim for multiple achievements at once. Examples: Fishing in pools in Howling Fjord for a shot at Dark Herring + a turtle mount (this also helps a guild achieve too). Save your cloth when looting (especially in low level areas) to make bandages. Download NPCScan or other similar mod when doing outland/northrend quests for rare spawns. etc etc

8. Carry multiple tabards on you that grant rep kills. Switch when you hit exalted, but before you completely max out. The rep will help you also unlock more mounts for achieves. Having extra tabards allow you to keep going without losing any rep. (just an expansion on #2)

9. Pick up and level your professions. Since you'll be doing explorer/loremaster, might as well gather necessary mats while in the proper zones.

Again, its all about trying to do multiple achievements at once to start with. I can not stress this more than anything else as its highly annoying to visit the same low-level zone multiple times for exploration, gathering mats, loremaster, grabbing pets, and secondary professions (archaeology).

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    If you are waiting for que's to pop for dungeons and bgs, make sure you have your fishing pole on (don't forget to put your weapon back on after!). Fishing or doing Arch while waiting for ques is ideal. I know you said you don't like fishing, but it's definitely easy ach points! You can also kill things to get cooking mats as well. Those & ofc the explore ach's are easy!

Yeah It's very easy to get achievement points is (Fishing or Cooking) If you have patience =)

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems weird that you'd be a special case where Blizz can't restore stuff. I mean, they race-change and server-transfer characters back and forth all the time when hackers mess around. They've been known to restore characters that had been deleted years ago without any trouble at all as well.

Just out of curiosity: Why can they not just restore your 'lost' characters?

And just to be on topic: Many PvP achievements are rather auto-complete.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would just start with some of the pvp ones, like say, Make Love Not Warcraft, or get a city wide raid going and get the black war bear. Also, i would recommend doing Loremaster, Explorer and the hugging critters thing all that once, easy achieve points. Also, the fishing achieves are pretty easy to get. Also, get a raid and go PUG TBC/Wrath Raids, easy achieve points there.

Explorer is a really quick and easy way to get some points, as well as vanilla, BC and wrath dungeons/heroics, they're all easily soloable at 85. Loremaster would be good points as well but it will probably take a while. Ulduar/ICC ach runs are also common and yield mounts to boot. Naxx10 is easily doable with 5 people if you're geared enough.

As for mounts, the city faction mounts are easy to get and will net you around 35 mounts if you get them all.