Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mekael View Post
    wow everyone here has the name wrong cause the deathcharger mount is the mount you get after completing the shadowmourne questline i think you mean rivendares mount or another one but the deathcharger is the DK look a like mount.
    theres Rivendare's Deathcharger and Crimson Deathcharger...I do believe he is talking about Rivendare's Charger since hes talking about a drop rate.

Quote Originally Posted by Creamy Flames View Post
    No, 1 per 1000 would be 1%, that's one full percent. Not 0.1, I think. My brain on math.
    No they were right.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have it, but my lock always looked weird on it now that she's no longer a female gnome and instead a hulking worgen male. xD And I don't really play him anymore.

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss
    I DOODLE!

It is 1% now or very close to it. WoWhead still only shows 0.7% as it continues to factor in drops back when it was 0.1%.

Regardless, not seeing it doesn't mean nobody has it. I've got it, but never use it. I may use it when MoP levelling gives me a reason to use land mounts again, but I think I'll prefer my Fiery Warhorse from Kara.

1 - 0.1% is still low. it took me 191 tries to get it. not everybody has that amont of patience;
    2 - it's a ground mount. you can't fly with it. we use flying mounts 80% of the time;
    3 - the mount is cool, but if you're horde you can get cooler versions of it (forsaken and ochre skeletal warhorses) with much less work;

---------- Post added 2012-08-09 at 04:59 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Xeraxis View Post
    No they were right.
    1 per 100 = 1%
    1 per 1000 = 0.1%

percent comes from the latin per centum which means "per 100" lol
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    You probably don't see it a lot because its not actually a very cool looking or unique mount. Difficult to obtain, definitely, but it just doesn't look that great (in my opinion of course).

But now that I'm Alliance, I do have it on my random ground mount macro since at least you know what it is rather than when I was Horde and it looked like all the UD mounts.

Deleted
    i got mine on my first run, 5 years ago. also the first time i solo'd something. i felt cool as i was new to WoW

uhm, its quit easy farmed OP. I had it inn 16 kills long time ago, just many dont use it.

Havent seen many around on my server, but I'm glad that I managed to get myself one. It took countless boring runs but I finally got it, along with Aeonaxx and Ravenlord on the same day :P
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

it's been changed to 1%
    also, since drop rate got nerfed it lost it appeal and barely anyone rides it anymore.

It's like with all things. People think x is totally awesome until everyone gets x. Then it becomes meh and people want the next awesome thing y because its so great until it gets accessible and becomes yet another once awesome thing nobody cares about. See also: ashes of al'ar that everyone and their mother farms solo now and which will become totally lame in the future.
    Blizzard does not realize this, though. They chose the path f instant-gratification and uniformity.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightelfsb View Post
    uhm, its quit easy farmed OP. I had it inn 16 kills long time ago, just many dont use it.
    Easily farmed yes, however many people cant be f'd running stratholme over and over so many times.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Deleted
    I got it while farming Argent Dawn rep. Also the epic sword from there. Was a happy paladin. But then I thought what's better than a blue undead horse? How about undead vampire horse....with his hooves on fire?!

In Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): Drop rate increased from 0.02% to 1%.

So there you go its officially 1%

As for why you dont see it probably because people have other mounts they like even more. I have a bunch of mounts and 2 full bars full of the ones I prefer to ride. Rivendare's aint one of em

Deleted
    I did 178 runs to get this mount. But worth it in the end. They should remove the mounts from the satchels, it's just silly.

It's not really flashy so no one ever uses it.
    Hi Sephurik

1 per 1000 would be 1%,
    i really really hope you are jk\trolling.

How does people using a mount have any relation to it's rarity? I see more people on Invincible's Reigns or Mimiron's Head then people on White Kodos, or Orange Raptor, does that mean they're more common? No.

Oh well, why bother.

Quote Originally Posted by Heltoray View Post
    it's been changed to 1%
    also, since drop rate got nerfed it lost it appeal and barely anyone rides it anymore.

It's like with all things. People think x is totally awesome until everyone gets x. Then it becomes meh and people want the next awesome thing y because its so great until it gets accessible and becomes yet another once awesome thing nobody cares about. See also: ashes of al'ar that everyone and their mother farms solo now and which will become totally lame in the future.
    Blizzard does not realize this, though. They chose the path f instant-gratification and uniformity.
    ... one out of 100 attempts being successful is instant gratification and uniformity ? lol haters gonna hate. Blizzard can do no good in some people's eyes.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by _Fire_ View Post
    I believe this is corrupt due to it being at a much lower drop rate years ago.
    Droprate was boosted on end TBC or beginning Wotlk I can't recall...for a couple of week major cities were overpopulated with them since everybody had to ride their new mount...just like everytime a new mount in Blizz store comes along you see so many people on it.

I might have been 0.7% before, but it should be 1-2% like all other mounts now.

Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    1 per 100 = 1%
    1 per 1000 = 0.1%

percent comes from the latin per centum which means "per 100" lol
    I'd check the person I was responding to as they were wrong and the people they were correcting was right.

I have one, but I don't like it much. Too similar to the undead mounts in my opinion. I prefer my Raven Lord.