Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    price of progress also procs from ES

I can also add that Price of Progress is very good. In heroics where I didn't have the 5% crit buff and went with my unbuffed 12% crit in ilvl 457 gear it was beating resurgence for mana gain. Depending on spell usage even with 17% crit when buffed it would be either roughly tied or still beating resurgence. I can see this trinket getting hit with the nerfbat on either the ICD or the mana gained.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks man, so helpful.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Does anyone else but me hate the new Riptide glyph? I liked the way Riptide was ment to be a quickheal and a HoT... now it's just like any other HoT :/
    I'm not ready to let go of the: "Unleash Elements + Riptide" combination, hehe

How much more will the HPS increase with the new riptide glyph? And how does your mana hold up when you're spamming riptide on the entire raid?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by psir View Post
    Does anyone else but me hate the new Riptide glyph? I liked the way Riptide was ment to be a quickheal and a HoT... now it's just like any other HoT :/
    I'm not ready to let go of the: "Unleash Elements + Riptide" combination, hehe

How much more will the HPS increase with the new riptide glyph? And how does your mana hold up when you're spamming riptide on the entire raid?
    Yeah you should be fine spamming it. The changes to it are awesome, not sure why you wouldn't like it =(

At ilvl 462 I'm running with about 12.5k mp5/in combat....mana problems aren't too much of an issue atm (excluding challenge modes with a lesser geared tank).
    My Armory
    *The Afflicted*
    **US-Greymane, 25 man 5/16 HM, US top 100**
    ***Recruiting core spots for almost every class for MoP***

Deleted
    Price of progress has been nerfed

The Price of Progress Price of Progress - Item - Proc Mana Energize been adjusted to occur less frequently.
    Would Vial of ichorous blood be a smarter choice now?

Quote Originally Posted by tidus93 View Post
    Price of progress has been nerfed

Would Vial of ichorous blood be a smarter choice now?
    I am seeing about 45-50 second ICD. So it is still better than Ichorous Blood, but now will not likely be BiS for the tier.

---------- Post added 2012-10-03 at 08:56 AM ----------

Working on having this fully updated by tomorrow.
    Last edited by Table; 2012-10-04 at 09:02 AM.
    \

10+ Year Old Account
    I've personally been using Ichorous Blood just for the extra regeneration for my other healers in 10man progression. Due to the fact they have equal Intellect boosts and VoIB can actually help out the entire raid besides yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by BigNeptune View Post
    I've personally been using Ichorous Blood just for the extra regeneration for my other healers in 10man progression. Due to the fact they have equal Intellect boosts and VoIB can actually help out the entire raid besides yourself.
    Sorry to say, but VoIB does not work with MTT. I have tested it and multiple other people have tested it and it did not give any extra spirit.

As far as helping you raids mana, I would suggest going tailoring over enchanting. 3000 spirit that stacks with MTT can be a huge lift in mana for the raid (about 10000 extra mana per healer per MTT).
    \

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Table View Post
    Sorry to say, but VoIB does not work with MTT. I have tested it and multiple other people have tested it and it did not give any extra spirit.

As far as helping you raids mana, I would suggest going tailoring over enchanting. 3000 spirit that stacks with MTT can be a huge lift in mana for the raid (about 10000 extra mana per healer per MTT).
    Hmm, well my personal combat regeneration increases obviously when I pop it with MTT, I had just assumed it worked for everyone else the same way despite the tooltip. Sad news, back to PoP I guess. As for Tailoring that is a possibility but at the moment I am our main enchanter, so I prefer it this way.

anyone know if the Relic of Chi Ji/Spirits of the Sun proc would stack with MTT?

Quote Originally Posted by Aviators View Post
    anyone know if the Relic of Chi Ji/Spirits of the Sun proc would stack with MTT?
    Relic does not (as of beta). Spirits of the Sun hasn't been tested, but most likely will not work, since similar procs did not work in Cata.
    \

Deleted
    I've recently started healing with another resto shaman in my guild and I have a question about mana tide totem.
    Is the MTT wasted if both resto shamans use it at the same time? how about MTT and hymn of hope at the same time?

I've recently started healing with another resto shaman in my guild and I have a question about mana tide totem.
    Is the MTT wasted if both resto shamans use it at the same time? how about MTT and hymn of hope at the same time?
    MTT stacks so their is no downside to having two up at the same time. Hymn of Hope increases mana and is a static regen, so it has no effect on MTT unless you are at, or over, 100% mana.
    \

Deleted
    I've got another question.
    Would you recommend Relic of Chi Ji (New darkmoon trinket)? some people say it has a 2min cd and some say 45 second icd. Do we have any real information to the trinkets icd?
    I am currently using Price of progress and Empty fruit barrel, if the new darkmoon trinket is worth getting, which one of my trinkets would you recomend swapping out?
    Thanks in advance for all your help!

Deleted
    #showtooltip
    /cast [@mouseover] SPELL
    Your mouseover macro for healing spells break normal casting support, as in that it cant be cast unless you have your mouse over a target currently, no big issue at all thought but worked better for me since i also pvp in same spec.
    #showtooltip
    /cast [@mouseover,help,exists,nodead][] SPELL
    Last edited by mmoc0d096f98da; 2012-10-06 at 02:18 PM.

So i've been hearing many things on weather Crit is better then mastery. I am trying to analyze this myself but not being able to raid yet due to not enough guild members coming back I was wondering if anyone could confirm crit is indeed better then mastery because of the mana regen it offers.

Quote Originally Posted by Laylie View Post
    So i've been hearing many things on weather Crit is better then mastery. I am trying to analyze this myself but not being able to raid yet due to not enough guild members coming back I was wondering if anyone could confirm crit is indeed better then mastery because of the mana regen it offers.
    Crit is stronger than mastery if you are casting mostly GHW/HW/CH/HS because it gives back a large amount of mana while doing about the same throughput. If you are mostly using HR, it provides less throughput and not much mana return.

Basically, on 10 man Crit is better. On 25 man, Crit and Mastery are about equal and stacking either way is good. Avoid haste besides haste caps.

I've got another question.
    Would you recommend Relic of Chi Ji (New darkmoon trinket)? some people say it has a 2min cd and some say 45 second icd. Do we have any real information to the trinkets icd?
    I am currently using Price of progress and Empty fruit barrel, if the new darkmoon trinket is worth getting, which one of my trinkets would you recomend swapping out?
    Thanks in advance for all your help!
    Relic of Chi Ji is better than Empty Fruit Barrel and Price of Progress. I would suggest replacing Empty Fruit Barrel as PoP is a greater mana gain.
    \

Quote Originally Posted by Table View Post

Darkglow Embroidery does not stack with MTT; it did for most of beta but was removed the last couple of weeks. I just tested it and confirmed this again.

Tailoring/BS are still the BiS profession combo, because of the high value of Spirit, but BS is actually the better profession for raid benefit, because the extra 2 Spirit gems do affect MTT.

Quote Originally Posted by tibbee View Post
    Darkglow Embroidery does not stack with MTT; it did for most of beta but was removed the last couple of weeks. I just tested it and confirmed this again.

Tailoring/BS are still the BiS profession combo, because of the high value of Spirit, but BS is actually the better profession for raid benefit, because the extra 2 Spirit gems do affect MTT.
    Just tested it and you are correct. Fixed.
    \