10+ Year Old Account

2011 Silverado. Need subs/amp/box

Ive got a 2011 silverado that needs a set of subs and an amp. Im not worried about takeing up my back seat so it doesnt need to fit under the seats, but has to be ordered from amazon.com i can install it my self but i havent found anything worth it on amazon. Anyone have some links to their favorite type of subs? I know enough about RMS but would be interested in what you guys may suggest. Im useing amazon since my work (mediacom) is giveing $50 gift cards to who works the most OT.

In my ford focus ive got rockford amp and subs, 800 watts. It sounds pretty good but need something for my truck. mainly will listen to metal from my iphone. Thanks guys.

Honestly, I'd go to a Best Buy or something like that after work and go to their sound center in the back and play around with the different speakers, subs and amps.
    Take notes and google a few reviews.

If you're serious about a system, then you'll build your own. Not only is it cheaper, but you will get more bang for your buck. It's easy to make a sub box. I've got one that I used to rock out about 8 years ago that I now use for movies. it still thumps!

10+ Year Old Account
    Our local bestbuy went to crap and has like 5 subs now, still doing installs. I may do that. I found some subs i like but i havent found an amp yet that i want. I need to go around town and check.