View Poll Results: What year will it release?

Voters
129. You may not vote on this poll
  • 2013

    5 3.88%
  • 2014

    20 15.50%
  • 2015

    39 30.23%
  • 2016

    24 18.60%
  • 2017

    5 3.88%
  • 2018

    5 3.88%
  • 2019+

    31 24.03%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
LastLast
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoukyaku View Post
    Just simply saying they have on several different occassions the past 2 years published timelines of their forthcoming products. All of the projects that were on the timeline at a certain date and quarter of the year have been accurate thus far. And on that timeline Titan had a release date of the fall of 2014.
    If it was accurate than it wouldn't be in codename on the timeline.... is that really so hard to understand? I have never seen a new MMO come out within a year of its announcement. Hell it took 4 years for SWTOR to come out after its announcement.
    The days of the carrot on a stick mindset are over. 'You want it? It's right there. Just go get it' Has changed to 'Here, Don't eat it all at once, Aw hell, What do I care?'

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanamman View Post
    Yes and I will bet you money that that timeline is for releasing information about Titan. I wouldn't expect Titan any time before 2016 if even that early.....

    Edit: Assuming that a timeline with a codename in it is proof of anything is hilarious at best. If we had the actual name than I may be inclined to believe a year, but we don't even have that much and I will bet we find out the name and a bit more in the quarter the timeline says.

    See my above quote. It wasnt JUST for Titan. It was a BLIZZARD products timeline all across the board of what is getting released when.

  3. #23
    Dreadlord Oogzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    959
    How can it be delayed if it hasn't even been announced?

    These tables bar our way.. ┬──┬ ┬──┬

    But the will of a templar is stronger! ┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanamman View Post
    If it was accurate than it wouldn't be in codename on the timeline.... is that really so hard to understand?

    Just saying that it was a timeline of ALL of their products that were forthcoming. ALL of them. And it has thus far been completely accurate. Is THAT so hard to understand?

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoukyaku View Post
    See my above quote. It wasnt JUST for Titan. It was a BLIZZARD products timeline all across the board of what is getting released when.
    I know all about your timeline sir... I have seen it and will tell you to your face that it will only be an announcement of the game. You don't put codenames on a timeline of release if you are releasing the game itself.
    The days of the carrot on a stick mindset are over. 'You want it? It's right there. Just go get it' Has changed to 'Here, Don't eat it all at once, Aw hell, What do I care?'

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanamman View Post
    Yes and I will bet you money that that timeline is for releasing information about Titan. I wouldn't expect Titan any time before 2016 if even that early.....

    Edit: Assuming that a timeline with a codename in it is proof of anything is hilarious at best. If we had the actual name than I may be inclined to believe a year, but we don't even have that much and I will bet we find out the name and a bit more in the quarter the timeline says.
    I'd believe the TITAN mentions on leaked time lines would be about the date for releasing info about it at last, rather than an actual final product release date. Which would still give them years to build up hype while developing the game.

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanamman View Post
    If it was accurate than it wouldn't be in codename on the timeline.... is that really so hard to understand? I have never seen a new MMO come out within a year of its announcement. Hell it took 4 years for SWTOR to come out after its announcement.

    Here let me just leave this on the table for everyone to see for themselves. This is the timeline I was speaking of. It has been published on more than one occassion from Blizzard themselves on MMO Champion.

    http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/view...opic_id=173254

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoukyaku View Post
    Just saying that it was a timeline of ALL of their products that were forthcoming. ALL of them. And it has thus far been completely accurate. Is THAT so hard to understand?
    I understand it perfectly and also go right ahead and tell me why it is that HOTS didn't come out last year if the timeline was correct when it was first put up? The first timeline put Starcraft 2x1 at the end of 2011.. I don't see HoTS out yet, do you? I also see WoW Movie is supposed to be out at the end of this year... very doubtful to say the least

    ---------- Post added 2012-08-09 at 05:00 AM ----------

    [/COLOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoukyaku View Post
    Here let me just leave this on the table for everyone to see for themselves. This is the timeline I was speaking of. It has been published on more than one occassion from Blizzard themselves on MMO Champion.

    http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/view...opic_id=173254
    Oh looky, you linked the timeline i just mentioned which shows HotS coming out in 2011.. which it obviously did not
    Last edited by Vanamman; 2012-08-09 at 05:01 AM.
    The days of the carrot on a stick mindset are over. 'You want it? It's right there. Just go get it' Has changed to 'Here, Don't eat it all at once, Aw hell, What do I care?'

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanamman View Post
    I understand it perfectly and also go right ahead and tell me why it is that HOTS didn't come out last year if the timeline was correct when it was first put up? The first timeline put Starcraft 2x1 at the end of 2011.. I don't see HoTS out yet, do you?

    ---------- Post added 2012-08-09 at 05:00 AM ----------


    Oh looky, you linked the timeline i just mentioned which shows HotS coming out in 2011.. which it obviously did not
    HOTS? What is that even? The only thing mentioned there are Diablo, Starcraft, Titan, Battlenet, and Wow oriented products along with Battlenet. All of which up to this dat are right on the money. Stop reaching.

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoukyaku View Post
    HOTS? What is that even? The only thing mentioned there are Diablo, Starcraft, Titan, Battlenet, and Wow oriented products along with Battlenet. All of which up to this dat are right on the money. Stop reaching.
    Heart of the Swarm (known on the timeline as Starcraft 2x1)..... Im not reaching, you are just ignorant and oblivious

    Ill go ahead and make a prediction that Starcraft 2 x2 will not be released in Q1 of 2013 and Starcraft2 x1 has yet to even be released.
    The days of the carrot on a stick mindset are over. 'You want it? It's right there. Just go get it' Has changed to 'Here, Don't eat it all at once, Aw hell, What do I care?'

  11. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoukyaku View Post
    HOTS? What is that even? The only thing mentioned there are Diablo, Starcraft, Titan, Battlenet, and Wow oriented products along with Battlenet. All of which up to this dat are right on the money. Stop reaching.
    Heart of the Swarm, first SC2 expansion. And no, it's not on the money, D3 wasn't on the money either and neither MoP.
    My Cracked articles, writing blog, and Twitter.

    The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

    Want to chat with people who aren't idiots? Join our IRC.

  12. #32
    H...eart of the Swarm?

    [edit] beat me to it XD

  13. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanamman View Post
    Heart of the Swarm (known on the timeline as Starcraft 2x1)..... Im not reaching, you are just ignorant and oblivious

    Ok fair enough so one product did not reach the timeline released. Versus two handfulls of others that did. Just saying do the math. Furthermore the timeline isnt absolute, and I never said it was. It even says so on the bottom disclaimer. I was simply giving a rebuttal to all of the folks that claimed there was NEVER a time when a release date was hinted at or indicated. And I proved that wrong.

  14. #34
    Mechagnome Fitzgerald77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    749
    All they have done is release the name of it so it most likely won't be out until 2019+
    So good to be an ant who crawls atop a spinning rock
    Currently playing: Bioshock 2,Far Cry 3

  15. #35
    The timeline also indicates that D3 came out around Christmas and MoP was released a few months ago, guess I must have missed the big release....

  16. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    Heart of the Swarm, first SC2 expansion. And no, it's not on the money, D3 wasn't on the money either and neither MoP.
    Didn't even look at D3 as I only needed to see starcraft lol... As you said D3 wasn't even close. I don't think he knows how to read the Timeline lol

    As has been said by Boubouille. Shoukyaku, you have killed many kittens by using said timeline as fact in this thread and most likely others.
    The days of the carrot on a stick mindset are over. 'You want it? It's right there. Just go get it' Has changed to 'Here, Don't eat it all at once, Aw hell, What do I care?'

  17. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoukyaku View Post
    Ok fair enough so one product did not reach the timeline released. Versus two handfulls of others that did. Just saying do the math. Furthermore the timeline isnt absolute, and I never said it was. It even says so on the bottom disclaimer. I was simply giving a rebuttal to all of the folks that claimed there was NEVER a time when a release date was hinted at or indicated. And I proved that wrong.
    Do the math? When did D3 release in Winter 2011? When did MoP release in summer 2012?
    My Cracked articles, writing blog, and Twitter.

    The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

    Want to chat with people who aren't idiots? Join our IRC.

  18. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoukyaku View Post
    Ok fair enough so one product did not reach the timeline released. Versus two handfulls of others that did. Just saying do the math. Furthermore the timeline isnt absolute, and I never said it was. It even says so on the bottom disclaimer. I was simply giving a rebuttal to all of the folks that claimed there was NEVER a time when a release date was hinted at or indicated. And I proved that wrong.
    No, that release date can only be the release of information on the game, nothing more. No MMO has ever come out within a year of announcement let alone 2 or 3.. It will most likely be announced at the 2014 Blizzcon and released 4-6 years later.

    Edit: Basically its an announcement of announcement that comes before the announcement of the announcement of the release date, that comes before the announcement of the release date, that comes before release of the game. Try to say that 5 times fast lol
    Last edited by Vanamman; 2012-08-09 at 05:13 AM.
    The days of the carrot on a stick mindset are over. 'You want it? It's right there. Just go get it' Has changed to 'Here, Don't eat it all at once, Aw hell, What do I care?'

  19. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyseria View Post
    As of Diablo III got delayed a lot, do you think Blizzard will delay Project Titan? If so, what year do you think it will release?

    Leave your Suggestions!

    Edit: I heard they were planning on releasing it Winter 2013, and if they delay it, what year would it be to?
    Like you said, they dont have a release day yet so how is it even possible to delay?=)
    Your lord is under attack! Your lord is under attack!

  20. #40
    Didn't they start work on it when the burning crusade was release, when those developers left to work on their new MMO (that's where we get the A and B team stuff from)? I would say they might talk about it at Blizzcon 2013 and maybe release it in 2016-2017. Based on that unconfirmed leaked release chart though it seemed like they wanted to release it at the end of 2013, so it could even be out by 2014. But Blizzard isn't good at releasing new games in a timely matter so 2016 seems good. Gives them time keep people subscribed to WoW while they release the next few xpac (maybe up to 100), then try to get people to play their new MMO.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •