I used to play a game on PS1 a very long time ago and I don't remember what the game called so I thought maybe someone in this forum will know.
Here's what I know about the game:
- It's on the PS1
- you start the game controlling two characters (a boy and a girl).
- The boy has a long white hair
- As you advance in the game you find more characters that you can control
- There's a playable fox character that walks on two feet.
- There's a playable robot character.
- The characters walk on a straight line and you can choose a leader, so if you choose the fox as your main character the rest will follow him in a straight line.
- I THINK (not sure) that there were dragons in the game.
That's all I know about the game. I hope someone here know what the game is.