Poll: What year will it release?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    There is no "estimated release date" so there can not be a delay. Nothing to see here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyseria View Post
    Well, Blizzard can just show up and throw information at us, you never know. Maybe it's part of their plan to keep it more secret from us since it's a completly new game, and not a sequel. ^^
    This. It could be three years delayed already and Blizzard could come out and tell us its on time and we wouldn't know the difference.

Not knowing a thing about it, who can say if it'll be delayed or when it will be released. Hell, no one is even sure of what it is, aside from rumors of MMO/FPS.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoukyaku View Post
    Well apparently literally NO ONE has paid attention at all the past several years to the multiple times blizzard have issued their project timlines and Titan was in bold face letters on the year 2014. So to all the people in this thread attacking the op, all of you look pretty stupid right now.
    I hope you are not referring to the "leaked" product slate, cause that would mean you just killed a kitten, you bastard.

OT:

Waaaaaaaay to early to even begin thinking about this, but with Blizz's usual way of doing things a delay would not suprise me at all. But for now, we'd first have to have things, like a real name for the game, and things like a estimated release date and such, and we are nowhere close to having that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanamman View Post
    If it was accurate than it wouldn't be in codename on the timeline.... is that really so hard to understand? I have never seen a new MMO come out within a year of its announcement. Hell it took 4 years for SWTOR to come out after its announcement.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanamman View Post
    No, that release date can only be the release of information on the game, nothing more. No MMO has ever come out within a year of announcement let alone 2 or 3.. It will most likely be announced at the 2014 Blizzcon and released 4-6 years later.

Edit: Basically its an announcement of announcement that comes before the announcement of the announcement of the release date, that comes before the announcement of the release date, that comes before release of the game. Try to say that 5 times fast lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qutaj...elated#t=3m55s <--- that is all

Edit: My guess is that it will come out late 2014 or sometime in 2015. They will probably talk about it come Blizzcon 2013 and the beta will start shortly afterwards.
    Last edited by ElAmigo; 2012-08-10 at 03:52 AM.
    "Didn't we have some fun...though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'No way' and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you'......that was great"

Quote Originally Posted by Shoukyaku View Post
    Just simply saying they have on several different occassions the past 2 years published timelines of their forthcoming products. All of the projects that were on the timeline at a certain date and quarter of the year have been accurate thus far. And on that timeline Titan had a release date of the fall of 2014.
    If I remember correctly, all of the slotted times for releases have been off at least one quarter if not more. That said, I thought Titan had a release of sometime in 2015. Either way, I'm guessing next year Blizzcon's gonna be the big reveal.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

10+ Year Old Account
    We all know it is inevitable, Blizzard are famous for delaying EVERYTHING.
    I can't see myself buying the game, Unless I get to play the demo/Beta before release (Which is highly unlikely because most games require you to pre-order now to get into those)

I've lost all faith in Blizztivision.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cludo View Post
    We all know it is inevitable, Blizzard are famous for delaying EVERYTHING.
    I can't see myself buying the game, Unless I get to play the demo/Beta before release (Which is highly unlikely because most games require you to pre-order now to get into those)

I've lost all faith in Blizztivision.
    You haven't seen one shred of specific information on the game besides certain rumors and you're already throwing it out?

......ok
    "Didn't we have some fun...though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'No way' and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you'......that was great"

Deleted
    No it won't be delayed, it will be released when its ready, like all blizzard games

10+ Year Old Account
    With so little information out right now, I think it's almost impossible to make a valid prediction. So I just clicked one randomly. Apparently, the game is playable, but that's really all I know about it.

It will depend if Wow keep loosing players.

Pit Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Thread is pointless so I picked 2019+.
    ^ The above should be taken with two grains of salt and a fistful of "chill the F* out".

Quote Originally Posted by dokilar View Post
    when did the titan rumor even start? 2008? 2009? expect 6+ years from that date
    I read somewhere they started developing it after TBC launched, thats when a lot of developers from WoW went to project Titan. Soon 6 years, damn, time has really flew by.

Development of WoW took ~4-5 years and Titan has been under development soon 6 years. I would place my bets 2016 at the latest, probably 2014-2015.
    Last edited by Gámbller; 2012-08-14 at 03:45 AM.

Revealed at 2013 blizzcon, heavy gameplay footage at 2014 blizzcon and then a release in 2015.