Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    they were talkin about trollbane canyon a while back. found the link

http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-gene...ne-canyon.html
    Experience is the best teacher.. if you can afford the tuition.

Anyone thinking this could be the pre-SL patch, kinda like how WoW does pre-expansion patches?

Quote Originally Posted by smartazjb0y View Post
    Anyone thinking this could be the pre-SL patch, kinda like how WoW does pre-expansion patches?
    Yea im hoping it is. Im hoping they do something like the 1.5 pre ember isle event. Although that could come later as a world event without a content patch.

---------- Post added 2012-08-13 at 05:42 PM ----------

Another update to the PTS, about 180mb, going to login and see if anything new is up.

---------- Post added 2012-08-13 at 07:10 PM ----------

Didnt notice anything new up, looks like it was just Scarwood Reach IA fixes.
    The Art of War- FT 4/4 EE 4/5
    R80

10+ Year Old Account
    With all the excitement and news been revealed at Gamescom, the PTS came back up..

Not too much to report yet, but for Guardians Freemarch and Stonefield IA's now pop so gives lowbies from both Factions a choice of four IA's

Staying with IA's, the Scarwood Reach one is coming along nicely, has been polished up a lot from last week, many bug fixes, some cool bosses and of course the odd quest with a 'cuteness' factor

I mean, who doesn't love kittens?

An intriguing World Event achievement has appeared on the list, City Saver...Instant Adventure around Sanctum? Meridian? maybe it's Port Scion ! city sieges, the plot thickens

Deleted
    great findings slipmat
    really excited for what it may be this world event! It will be cool to be port scion city but dont think so....

No signs of a halloween event yet? It would line up pretty good with a September 1.10 release.
    "You disgust me"- Grandma

Quote Originally Posted by Trlz View Post
    No signs of a halloween event yet? It would line up pretty good with a September 1.10 release.
    So far it's just the Monster Mash achievement listing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems the Wreck of the Hesperus has come to Telara, this intriguing looking shipwreck has recently appeared on the PTS near Port Scion

The view from Diving Landing in Silverwood

The view from Freemarch

Getting up close and personal

You can also board the ship and fully explore it above and below decks, nothing to see yet, no sign of survivors but hopefully it leads up to some Event about the "discovery" of Dusken and Breven

i couldn't care less about instant adventures or monster mash, but the deeper you get, the more it looks like a pre-expansion event, which i'm hoping it is. although, i do enjoy the overhead icons. those are looking sweet!
    Last edited by thebadradical; 2012-08-19 at 09:14 AM.

Any more news what's coming with 1.10?

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Damn, that is quite a boat!
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Seems the new world event "Autumn Harvest" is up on PTS. I don't want to steal Slips thunder here so ill just post a few screenies and some explanations.

Not much up in meridian. This guy gives a quest to go collect 6 pumpkins and click on a "Faerie Ring"

Clicking on said ring takes you to a modified part of "Realm of the Fae" (Realm of the gay?...)

Not many quests up right now, just a couple that tell you to go to all the zones but stillmoor and iron peak and collect some stuffs for event rewards (haven't tried the quests yet)

Not sure about this one..

Event Rewards (so far) Just some random food, pets, and titles. Definitely not final.

Something else I found not related to the world event. This might already be known but this is the first time I noticed it. When going to the Boat shipwrecked near port scion between Silverwood and Freemarch, it is now part of a zone and a "Safe Haven". Silverwood and Freemarch are now also "Safe Havens". (It sounds like PvP will be disabled in these zones, but can't be sure).

Looking pretty good and its coming up fast! Should see the patch hitting live in 4-5 weeks.
    Last edited by Rajadog20; 2012-08-21 at 12:45 AM.
    The Art of War- FT 4/4 EE 4/5
    R80

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rajadog20 View Post
    I don't want to steal Slips thunder here

Haha, no such thing, just means less work for me

I'm normally in the Land of Nod when Trion push out the Updates, well past midnight so i tend to miss these things anyway

Right, down to business, for some of the things you slacked at...

Here are what the autumncaps look like, they can be found growing on the trees and rocks and you gain a temporary ability to 'harvest' them

Returning to the Realm of Fae gets you this reward which lets you see hundred's of artifacts scattered every 2 feet, literally

Only downside is that each potion only lasts a few seconds so there's the carrot to keep doing the repeatables, to get more potions, to get more artifacts

Handing in the Autumncaps quests for the first time also opens up Atrophinius

Standard fare, slash and burn is close 2 Fire Rifts, hand of the Harvest is help his minions x 15 which i'll assume is doing the repeatables up to 15 times...let the grind commence

Finally, here's a full list of what the vendor offers this time around, the usual: pets, wardrobe hats, titles, new Death resist essences, rings...

Slip, I always expect you to post new stuff in this thread and when I saw your post I was totally expecting you to mess with us all and not actually post anything new... You surprised me by being consistent!

Good to know they grow on the trees, I could see myself totally missing something like that -_-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusherO0 View Post
    Good to know they grow on the trees, I could see myself totally missing something like that
    Make a macro /tar autumncap and you can "see" them from 40 feet away

Deleted
    can someone pliz post a photos from the wardrobe items, i havent download pts to check them

Also wtb screenshot of Young Treant

I hope they add farming skill in the future.

10+ Year Old Account
    A small minor update to the PTS, didn't notice too many big changes just yet..

However, there now seems to be 5 bosses in this new City Saver Instant Adventure, no idea will we fight all five in the same instance or is it a random 'boss' each time

Quote Originally Posted by Thumpy View Post
    can someone pliz post a photos from the wardrobe items
    The two hats seem to be just placeholders at the moment so i can't preview them in wardrobe

Quote Originally Posted by Tarien View Post
    wtb screenshot of Young Treant
    Looks just like a ...... Treant

It's actually one of the bigger companions out there, it's nearly as big as a Necro minion

Deleted
    lol this pet is really big :P its the same of the silverwood collection i think but this one way bigger
    well and really curious about this city saver....where the IA will be located?
    Last edited by mmoc1931fa0253; 2012-08-22 at 11:28 AM.