Page 1 of 2
LastLast

What would you do if this girl was your girlfriend and did THIS?

Yes, she's a somewhat hot Asian, but someone needs to tell her she can't sing. If I scored a girl like this and she made me a video like this..I'd force a muzzle onto her. Or maybe a shock collar.

Celebrating her one year anniversary she makes this..."video" for her boyfriend. Not sure who the random guy is beatboxing, but wow.

It's too cringe-worthy not to share, I got ear cancer now: http://vimeo.com/46958059

I'd move her stuff out into the front lawn.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd date the guy in the video, instead. He's smokin'!

Rule of Thumb: If the healer's HPS is higher than your DPS, you're doing it wrong.

Herald of the Titans Ron Burgundy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    id pop a cap in her ass
    Milk was a bad choice.

2013 MMO-Champion User of the Year (2nd runner up)

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Could be.... A LOT worse. A muzzle? Shock collar? You should seek some help, seriously.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

She's a rap artist - not a singer. That's like listening to a DMX song and then saying he sings horrible.
    Last edited by Jersovic; 2012-08-09 at 11:15 PM.

It wasn't good, but it's a good thought, yeah?
    It's like crossing an intersection. There's shit going on all over the place and you don't panic and act like an idiot then do you?

Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    Could be.... A LOT worse. A muzzle? Shock collar? You should seek some help, seriously.
    Maybe he's greatly exaggerating? People tend to do that here on MMO-Champion. :X

Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    Seriously, you should think about learning a word called exaggeration.

Seriously.

I'd kill her then devour the corpse.

Deleted
    I thought she would be screaming or something... But to be honest she's ok, by your tittle I seriously thought she would be really screaming and singing really bad LOL

Oh and btw that guy is rly hot! and she is too lol! Haha

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Meh, it's not too bad. I've certainly heard a lot worse.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Keep dating her.

Haters gon' hate. Good-looking and she got the rapping thing going. If she was my GF, I'd appreciate the thought of it, rather than bash her for it, she obviously cares enough to do something like this for her BF.
    "Slap yourself, really hard in the face, then leave"

cmon it's not that bad.

Not my kind of music, and I think it's a bad song anyway, but she's good vocal wise. I'm sure the OP could do better, right? Her hearts in the right place and the guy is lucky to have her.
    In a world of deceit, open your eyes.

Eww Asian, this would never happen to me.

she can sing to me when ever, she's hot!

If it was my GF i personly wouldnt care lol, Its the thought that counts and id find it sweet you went through all the effort she did to make it. It shows she really cares about the BF she has. if it really was peoples GFs here you wouldnt say half the tihngs you say here. As you love them and even if they are tone death you like it as its them. No matter what blabber comes out her voice you will miss it once its gone :P so enjoy it why you can!

I fail to grasp your problem with her.

The fact is she actually made an effort to do something for her boyfriend (or for herself to comemorate the aniversary). She probably had fun doing it thus I see nothing wrong with it.

I would thank her to be honest.

How good of a singer she is or not is not the issue here.