Druid / pally / shaman / DK Looking for 10/25 man guild for mop.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...sions/advanced - Blood/frost/unholy
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ionsz/advanced - Balance/Feral tank/resto
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...mesux/advanced - Resto / ele
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Axiis/advanced - prot / holy / ret

Out of those 4 toons I've done my share of heroics pre nerf. I am a competent raider and am good at any of those 4 toons. I can play any spec listed. You can look me up on epeen bot on most of them. I pull good numbers and don't fail at mechanics. I'm just looking for a guild for mists to raid in. I'm willing to transfer where ever. Just post your raid times and server / faction / name so I can contact you in game or you can contact me on here or in game.

Info about me.
    I'm 20 in college. Live in the united states. I played my paladin in thirteen thirty seven on lightbringer alliance8/13H. After that i played with bloodstorm in firelands and went 6/7H. In dragon soul i have been playing on and off with 7/8h and 8/8H exp. I've tanked, healed and dps'd all 6 heroic fights.
    Last edited by Kayynine; 2012-08-17 at 06:57 PM.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    we're looking for any / all of the classes / spec you have for MOP etc, for our guild. We're horde, Doomhammer pve server. Guild is Onslaught, been around almost 6yrs and have raided all tiers since formation as 10 or 25m depending on activity of membership. Feel free to make a lowbie toon on Doom and look up Minaah or Airotica to setup a time to talk about our needs and our raid teams, if interested. We're also 18+ RL age required. Usual raid sched at least currently, is Tues/ Thurs and Mon night if needed.

If you are leaning more towards tanking and are confident with it my guild has a need for a tank. We haven't been a top 1000 world guild since Ulduar and we really want to change that in MoP. We have had the absolute worst luck with tanks this expansion, and are currently looking for a dedicated tank to move forward with. We don't care about how geared you are or if you have just came back to the game or whatever, as long as you kick @#$ tanking. We will consider a good healer too.

We have been raiding together 6+ years. We were a top 250US guild (BC/Wrath) and are looking to get back into that form. Some of our members have raided in top 50 world guilds. There are no personal attacks in vent but you will get called out and removed if necessary for messing up. We are a really tight group that takes guild life casual, laid back, and raiding serious. We don't want to treat the game like a second job.

Guild: Zero Coordination
    Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 7-10pm CST
    Type: Mature Semi-Hardcore 25 man raiding guild
    Realid: jalainewatts@hotmail.com
    Please send all inquires to me in game or Realid or contact an officer: Asculapius, Ninjette, Pretend, Tashalynn, Etend or Guuon.

<Average Joes> 7/8 Heroic DS 25 Man Horde Bleeding Hollow

Average Joes is a recently formed level 25 raiding guild on the horde side of the server Bleeding Hollow (US). We are looking for a few players to complete our core progression group. We are focusing on getting 25 competent raiders to come with us to Mists of Pandaria raiding. We are looking for server first kills! However, we are still currently progressing in Dragon Soul, and are currently 7/8 heroic. Please read the information I have provided below if this sounds like something you'd like to be part of.

What we need:
    Ranged DPS (Balance Druid, Warlock, Mage, Elemental Shaman, Warlock)
    Healers (Holy Paladin, Holy Priest)

When we raid:
    -We raid three days a week… Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday at 7:30pm-10:30pm EST

What we have to offer:
    -Average Joes provides a raid environment that stresses the importance of group work. It takes all 25 players to pay attention and focus, and do their part to downing each and every boss. We take pride in what we do, and we do it effectively. We also provide cauldron flasks, feasts, and guild repairs while raiding. Additional perks to loot and gems/enchanting as well for dedicated raiders.

What we expect:
    -We expect that you are joining this guild with a "want to raid" kind of attitude. We should not have to beg you for something to be done. We expect that you will have vent installed, along with a working microphone so that you can be a part of the group effort. You should actively help theorycraft strategies so that we can down bosses quicker and more effectively. We also expect that you will follow us to Mists of Pandaria in hopes to rank top of the realm in raiding progression.

If this is something that you'd be interested in joining, please apply to our website at <ajbh.enjin.com>. If you have any further questions, and can't find your answers on the site, feel free to log over and ask any of our officers below. They will be glad to help you.

Guild Master:
    Rawkiller

Officers:
    Zhammie
    Purpo
    Silvius
    Subst
    Barraccouss

Feel free to add me to real ID to set up a vent convo, sprish07 at gmail.com

Still looking. Trying to get a guild on alliance.

Gloryhogs US 116 25 Man. 7 hours a week T/Th 9-1230 EST

Gloryhogs-guild.com

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6307651231 - Detailed Recruitment post.

We're looking for a Resto Shammy. Realid: meganin1987@yahoo.com

SPAM:

<Livid> (lv25) is a newly reformed guild by 6 members and officers of a US 367 guild. We founded <Livid> because we felt as though our old guild was becoming too casual and we were looking to maintain and expand upon our hardcore raiding beliefs. The founding members of <Livid> went 8/8H in 10 man on May 18th and 8/8H in 25 man shortly after that.

Current Guild Focus is currently leveling and raiding in the MoP beta. Almost all of our main raiders have a beta key and we have strats for all boss encounters on our site. With the opening of Mogu’shan LFR testing today, we have been pushing all our raiders to get into LFR and learn the new content so that we may progress through it as quickly as possible.

About us: We offer a mature raiding environment, with officers that have plenty of real life and in game leadership experience. We believe in pushing players to be the best they possibly can be without demoralizing them or putting them down. Min/Maxing is not an option for <Livid> players, but rather a norm. We do not believe in PUGs and will not PUG on regular Raid days. We also use mumble exclusively because of the small benefit it provides in real world speech lag (it’s faster than Ventrilo).

Raid Schedule: Tue/Wed/Thur. Raid Times are: 6:00 Server – 9:00 Server. With invites going out at 5:45 Server (server is on Pacific Time).

Our Raid Times in Other Time Zones:
    7-10pm MST
    8-11pm CST
    9-Midnight EST

Our Server: Velen is a medium population PVE server with slightly more Alliance than horde (60/40). The economy is strong and AH prices are quite reasonable. Our server population is approximately 7k horde and 8k alliance, we are not a dead server by any means. Velen is in the New York Datacenter.

Loot System: We do free roll MS then OS, with “Raiders” having priority over “Trials” on MS gear only. OS gear is a straight roll-off.

Expectations of All Raiders: Must have an exceptional understanding of your class and spec. Flawless attendance; raiding must be a top priority for you. Correct gemming, glyphing, speccing and reforging as well as the proper addons to manage your DPS/HPS/Uptimes, etc. We also require that your main raiding toon have leveled professions that are non- gathering professions. Pre-potting is expected on any boss encounter. Lastly, we require you have a stable internet connection and a computer capable of easily running World of Warcraft.

What we Provide to Raiders: Cauldrons and Feasts. Guild Repairs are provided when the guild bank supports it (most of the time).

How To Apply:

If you would like to ask any questions or want any more information, please do not hesitate to contact our lead recruitment officer and co-GM, Paticakes, in Game- Real Id: MeganIn1987@yahoo.com or MoP Beta/Diablo Battletag: Paticakes1823

Please visit our website and click on “Raid Application” at the top to fill out an application.

Guild Website (for info and to Apply!): www.lividgamers.enjin.com

If you are interested in 25 mans, Future of Aggramar is recruiting. Raid times are 8-11PM CST. If intersted hit me up on Skycoil, email futureofaggramar@gmail.com or visit our site (a work in progress) www.futureofaggramar.wowstead.com

Hey there Invincikin. I'm from Tyranny US #37 on Shattered Hand horde. We're looking to pick up exceptional raiders for our core roster in MoP. We are an EST guild that raids Tues, Wed, Thurs and Sun, 8-12EST and would love to speak with you about the opportunities Tyranny has to offer. Our website is tyranny-guild.com. Please feel free to contact me on Real ID: Maikro#1946.
    Hope to Speak with you soon. Below is our info:

TYRANNY >> SHATTERED HAND/PVP >> HORDE >> tyranny-guild.com

Tyranny is recruiting for Mists of Pandaria! We are presently 8/8H and US #37, farming Heroic Dragon Soul, having killed Madness killed on 2/8/12. Since then our weekly clears have farmed dozens Madness mounts. We are also 7/7 Heroic (pre-4.3) in Firelands 25, and farmed Heroic Ragnaros.

ABOUT US
    Tyranny is a six year old, premier 4 day a week raiding guild for mature-minded players who want to raid at the highest level but desire a schedule that allows for them to balance WoW with non-game commitments. For 16 hours a week (during progression) we seek to raid the latest content at the highest level possible and to turn that effort into rapid success and achieve top US ranking status among 4 day a week guilds and overall.

We are also is a very active guild outside of raids with multiple alt runs and Ranked BG PVP groups. These are optional.

Tyranny has been server first and US Top 100 since Sunwell in 2008. From Burning Crusade to the present day we have had a our long string of successes such as M'uru (US 70th), Yogg+0 "Death's Demise" (US 78th), Heroic Lich King 25 (US 72nd), Heroic Ragnaros 25 (US 75th) and Heroic Madness of Deathwing 25 (US 37th).

If you like to kill hard bosses quickly, play with extremely competent players, and be part of a guild whose success is measured in years, we are the guild for you.

CURRENT RAID HISTORY
    8/8 Dragon Soul Heroic 25-Player, US# 37. Madness killed on 2/8/12. Over 50 Madness mounts farmed.
    7/7 Firelands Heroic 25-Player
    13/13 Tier 11 Heroic 25-Player

SCHEDULE
    During progression we raid 8pm - 11:59pm EST on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday (4 days).
    At the present, with everything on farm, we are raiding Tuesdays (Heroic Dragon Soul 25) and have optional activies on other nights of the week (Fireland 10H for mounts, RBGs, Alt-Run).

REQUIREMENTS:
    Applicants must...
    - Be 18 or older and in control of their own schedule.
    - Be GOOD at your jobs and be willing to take criticism and advice.
    - Be willing to attend 90%+ of raids.
    - Be willing to provide your own raid mats for the trial period.
    - Have a positive, professional attitude.

If you are interested please submit an application at:
    tyranny-guild.com/forums/index.php?action=Application
    and visit our website at:
    tyranny-guild.com
    or visit Shattered Hand and talk to Skroesec, Arij, Maikro, Dxe, Echoix or Sufferings

Guild spam follows, but we'd love to have either a ret paladin or a balance druid. If you're interested, feel free to realID me (imcnstarz@ gmail . com).

Bad Guys - Horde - Mal'Ganis - 25m (for MoP)

Website: http://bad-guys.wowstead.com/ (It's new, so please bear with us.)

Raid Schedule:

- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday: 7:30-11:30 PM EST (Invites @ 7:00)

Dragon Soul Progression:

(H) Dragon Soul (8/8HM)

Philosophy:

Bad Guys is a mature end-game raiding guild. We have a flat leadership structure, in that the guild is managed by all its members. We are laid back and fun on most occasions, but serious on raid nights. Bad Guys is a guild that raids only 3 days a week, but expects to move through content at the pace of more hardcore schedule guilds.

Expectations:

With our limited raid time, there are some expectations on raid nights. Members are expected to be proactive, both in bringing consumables and reading up on encounters. During raids, members are expected to be polite and considerate, but engaging and involved in raid assessments and discussions. Most importantly since we only raid 3 nights a week, we expect and depend on the raiding core to consistently attend raids. If you can't make one, post ahead of time, and if at all possible notifying us of it so we can plan around it if need be.Requirements:

- Maturity - Yes, we do prefer applicants over 18. But, maturity isn't a number so we would still welcome otherwise qualified applicants under 18.
    - Gear - Not entirely an issue, but your knowledge of your class and performance are. None the less, we do expect you to have at least some decent gear along with appropriate gems/enchants.
    - Deadly Boss Mods / BigWigs / Similar Addon
    - Omen Threat Meter
    - oRA3 (or any mod similar that speaks with CTRaid commands)
    - Ventrilo – A microphone is not necessary, but being connected to Vent during raids is mandatory!
    - Most importantly...be able relax and have fun. It's a game.

Feel free to find Ilnadi, Prales, Mánny, or Amaeyth in game with any questions
    Last edited by Ilnadi; 2012-08-20 at 04:53 AM. Reason: Fixed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello there!

Our guild is recruiting exceptional raiders at this point for MOP raiding. We are more excited about your paladin (as holy or prot) or your shaman (any spec). Our guild is Notoriety on the server Eonar. Our current raid times are T/TH from 8p-11p EST, but are looking to expand to 7p-11p T,W,TH in MOP.

Our TL;DR Recruitment Spam:

Introduction

Thank you for taking the time to check Notoriety out. We are a fairly new guild as we were created at the beginning of Casteryclysm and didn't begin actually raiding until the end of t11. We've done our homework and worked hard and become an end progression raiding guild. We focus on fun, but that is not to interfere in our raids. Our goal is to down bosses.

Weekly Schedule:

We are currently 8/8 hm in DS as a 10m guild. Our goal for MOP is to return to our 25m setting.

Tuesday: 8p - 11p EST - 25m progression raid
    Wednesday: 8p -11p EST - 10m progression raid
    Thursday: 8p-11p EST - 25m progression raid (continuation of tuesday's raid)
    Friday: rbg/arenas
    Saturday: old content - 10m casual/alt raid
    Sunday: rbg/arenas/old content
    Monday: 8p-clear cleanup raid for t/th - this will be in a ten man setting and will be optional for those who were in the 25m

The above is a tentative MOP schedule based on our current raids, rbg, old content times, and the assumption we will recruit enough to return to a 25m setting. This schedule is subject to change in MOP; however, the change would be slight - please talk to an officer in game or make a note in your application about any questions or concerns you may have regarding our proposed impending changes.

Please be sure to read the Guild Rules, Loot Rules, and Progression Raiding Rules before you apply.

--If you still feel Notoriety will meet your needs, as well as you fitting in nicely here, please continue on--

Current DS Needs

None

Current MOP Needs:

Feral Druid [DPS] - High
    Resto Druid - Medium
    Warrior [DPS] - High
    Warrior [Tank] - High
    Paladin [Heals] - High
    Paladin [Tank] - Medium
    Death Knight [Tank] - High
    Shaman [MDPS] - High
    Shaman [RDPS] - High
    Shaman [Heals] - High
    Warlock - Low
    Monk [DPS] - High *
    Monk [Tank] - High *

*We are going to be raiding the first week the raids are released, if you can level up in an adequate amount of time as well as be competitively geared for raiding - we're looking for you!

Our goal is to have a competitive roster so we are going to start out with an overabundance of raiders and trim down from there. However, during trim down, be advised, we will always maintain more raiders than we "need" to err on the side of caution and replace people as needed. This promotes healthy competition between raiders as well as guarantees never needing to wait on a single person.

How Notoriety defines exceptional:

The ability to accept constructive criticism about one's performance and apply it, the desire to know one's class inside and out, the drive to consistently be checking for updated information about one's class/role and applying it to one's character, making sure you are at the best possible output for your role prior to scheduled events. Being available and on time for every scheduled and confirmed event to the best of your ability, being optimistic and respectful in all WoW events especially with guildies. Having a "team" first attitude which allows the betterment of the team come before the betterment of individuals.

You might not have the experience yet, but you have the motivation and the drive - and it's you that we want.

Please apply at our guild website: notoriety-eonar[dot]net
    or feel free to contact any of our officers in game:

Kiieed
    Paloladin
    Uniwersalnym
    Tattie (tehtattiegurl[at]gmail[dot]com for real ID)

Edgeofextinction.us

We were 5/8 25m pre nerf DS heroics 7/8 25m pre nerf heroic firelands

Recently transferred to Sargeras for fresh start. Last server died hard.

Our server Sargeras is the top alliance server and is filled with great players and great guilds.

We have been around since BC, and our focus is on heroic progression.

We are re-vamping roster and looking ahead at Mists of Pandaria to launch our guild forward.

Would love to chat with you in-game or in vent about any questions or concerns you have.

Raid Tues-thurs 7-10:30 central time

We are on Sargeras Alliance

We are worth a chat

Boduh1125