10+ Year Old Account

I wish they would ban Ozzy Osbourne music from NFL games

Dont NFL teams have any imagination. Evey single game, no matter the teams, they have to play that damn Crazy Train song during timeouts/breaks in action. Im so sick of hearing it. Why cant they play more of a variety of music during football games.

Every time there is a walk in MLB they use it too. Quite annoying...

Better than all the current day chart music with all of a sentences worth of words, would much rather listen to Ozzy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    Dont NFL teams have any imagination. Evey single game, no matter the teams, they have to play that damn Crazy Train song during timeouts/breaks in action. Im so sick of hearing it. Why cant they play more of a variety of music during football games.
    While I love Ozzy Osbourne, I agree that it can get very annoying when you have to listen to the same song over and over again. If they love the Prince of Darkness so much, they should perhaps consider using his other tunes. There are hundreds of them - some are very heavy, but he also did a lot of ballads and stuff that you can listen to even if you don't like rock and metal.

but, but I love that song

Id rather listen to ozzy than that shit they play at the super bowl half time shows.

10+ Year Old Account
    Would much rather Ozzy over the joke artists these days.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Probably some dodgy contract Ozzy doesn't remember signing.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Deleted
    I would rather listen to Ozzy than most of the "music" that gets done today, just sayin'