Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum

I haven't bought clothes in 27 years

I just seem to end up with random clothes over the years. I have no clue where they come from but all I know is I haven't been in a mall those years. Some shirts fit better then others and I wear them for a few years till they get holes and wear out. I'm currently wearing a Rush concert t-shirt.

what do you want me to tell you

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    I haven't been to a dentist either Raybourne.

Is this a new, upcoming reality TV show where a sad individual's life gets turned around by a hyper-ultimate renewal of his/her wardrobe?

Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    I just seem to end up with random clothes over the years. I have no clue where they come from but all I know is I haven't been in a mall those years. Some shirts fit better then others and I wear them for a few years till they get holes and wear out. I'm currently wearing a Rush concert t-shirt.
    What are we to discuss here? Umm, I'm wearing a green T-shirt, and shorts... umm...yeah.

10+ Year Old Account
    As long as they aren't dirty and full of holes, and people won't judge you for seeing you in the same clothes often, why does it matter? Also, go to the dentist.

Deleted
    Why do you keep making random threads? What's to discuss here?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm more curious how you came to the conclusion that is has been exactly 27 years.

Why not 26, or 28?

Was there some significant event in your life 27 years ago that influenced this course of events?

Were you like, hired on at the local goodwill 27 years ago, where you have 'acquired' clothes... or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gillern View Post
    "IM LOOKING AT A THING I DONT LIKE, I HAVE THE OPTION TO GO AWAY FROM IT BUT I WILL LOOK MORE AND COMPLAIN ABOUT THE THING I DONT LIKE BECAUSE I DONT LIKE IT, NO ONE IS FORCING ME TO SEARCH FOR THIS THING OR LOOK AT THIS THING OR REMAIN LOOKING AT THIS THING BUT I AM ANYWAY, ITS OFFENDS ME! ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!"
    Troof

Sometimes I think it would be really funny to wear the same clothes everyday and wait until someone says something and then show them my closet which has nothing but the same shirt in the cloest...like 10 of the same shirt, but I make people think I only have one of that shirt...like in cartoons ...*runs*

suddenly you were gone
    from all the lives you left your mark upon

you don't happen to have one of them members only jackets laying around? wtb

10+ Year Old Account
    27 years was last time I got laid.

Quote Originally Posted by Werrezer View Post
    Why do you keep making random threads? What's to discuss here?
    i think he's drunk ;p

This is like bad phone sex.
    It's like crossing an intersection. There's shit going on all over the place and you don't panic and act like an idiot then do you?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyray View Post
    i think he's drunk ;p
    Let's hope.

These threads are getting weirder and weirder, he created like 5 threads today already and almost all has been closed.

10+ Year Old Account
    seriously guys..not gals when have you bought clothes for yourself?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    seriously guys..not gals when have you bought clothes for yourself?
    2 months ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    Guy here, I tend to take a cruise through the mens department whenever I'm at the department store just to see whats out. If I see something I like and I know I could use one of those I'll buy it. I'm not like a super fashionable guy or anything, but I also don;t dress like a homeless guy in 1985.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gillern View Post
    "IM LOOKING AT A THING I DONT LIKE, I HAVE THE OPTION TO GO AWAY FROM IT BUT I WILL LOOK MORE AND COMPLAIN ABOUT THE THING I DONT LIKE BECAUSE I DONT LIKE IT, NO ONE IS FORCING ME TO SEARCH FOR THIS THING OR LOOK AT THIS THING OR REMAIN LOOKING AT THIS THING BUT I AM ANYWAY, ITS OFFENDS ME! ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!"
    Troof

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Werrezer View Post
    2 months ago.
    besides large boxer-briefs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Last time I bought clothes for myself? Yesterday.
    Bought a shirt, and 2 jeans.

That dentist thing though, that's pretty messed up.
    Currently Procrastinating

I have "never" bought clothes, but then again, I'm 13, so I guess that's kinda ok?
    I've no idea what to write here.